BY ORAL-B #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Kathy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this tooth brush. Works great and it leaves my teeth feeling super clean.
Michaela W.
Works nicely. Like the stiffness of the brush. Not too soft but does not hurt.
Amanda C.
New Bern, NC
Last the life as expected and easy to switch out when it is time to do so!!
Cindy P.
I love these tooth brushes, they are very good and clean my teeth very well. The best part is the tooth brush heads can be replaced. they are easy to change and there for my teeth always get a very good cleaning.I would recommend this tooth brush to anyone,,
Sarah K.
bracebridge
Great toothbrush for the price! No bulky charging stand just one the size of the base makes it super easy to bring with you anywhere! The 2 different kinds of motions from the 2 different moving pieces give a great clean!! Highly recommend !
Kristina N.
Toronto, ON
These brush heads are so amazing. They are just like your normal toothbrush but electric. I think they work better than the smaller original heads. These get into every little space. They are a bit pricey but totally worth it!
Antonietta M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my top toothbrush head I use on my electric tooth brush! They are expensive for 3 brush heads but they are worth it. Dual clean gets deep into the mouth and removes plaque and fuzzyness on the teeth effortlessly.
Melissa M.
I really like these brush heads. I find they do a great job of cleaning my teeth and gums, which can be quite sensitive at times. The Dual Action really gets things out of tight spaces that would be hard to reach with my normal brush heads. I would buy again for sure.
Andreyana P.
I haven't used a manual head toothbrush in years and Ido t intend on ever going back. Electric just feels so much cleaner, love the fact that the electric brush has head refills so that the entire brush doesn't have to be replaced so often.
Kim G.
I've been using the Oral B toothbrush for years, I love it and my dental hygeniest has noticed that I don't have very much plaque. I would recommend it and I will be repurchasing it if my current one ever needs replacement.