BY ORAL-B #34 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Cheryl C.
The Oral B Dual Action toothbrush does a wonderful job, effective in taking both food particles and plaque from teeth. My toothbrush was purchased at my local grocery store. Unfortunately the head of the brush is too large and I am unable to sufficiently clean my back teeth with it therefore I have not purchased refills for this toothbrush and no longer use it.
Anna L.
Leonard, TX
I am a Health freak and when it comes to my teeth I want t them to be perfect! I have been using this brand of toothbrush for 3 years and absolutely love it! When I go to the dentist for my regular cleaning they ask me what kind of brush I am using because my teeth look so good. They always assume I have some expensive dentist ordered toothbrush.
Shawna S.
Willis, KS
On my lazy mornings when I don't feel like manually brushing, this does an amazing job and really helps with getting into the problem areas. I turned my boyfriend into a lover as well.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
I have had my ProWhite tooth brush for years, and each time I purchase new brush heads I find them to be both firm and comfortable. The rubber tips help polish the teeth and do a great job.
Rachel L.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm one of those freaks that loves going to the dentist. The whole super clean teeth feeling is just the best. So when I decided to try out these toothbrush replacement heads, I figured it'd be like any other toothbrush. But guys! It's like I just went to the dentist and had a legit cleaning and my weirdo-ness is super excited about it- when I woke up this morning it still felt like I'd just finished brushing (I brushed again, though, don't worry)!! I definitely recommend these things for anyone who has an Oral B toothbrush! I will definitely be ordering these again in the future.
Maria V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Practical! I have never had to refill the head, however I bought because of the facility to do so. It is very good to have a toothbrush that gets to every corner of your mouth.
Jess S.
Lancaster, NY
this pretty much does double the amount of work for you. love the dual brush head my teeth feel so much cleaner after using this brush than they do after using a standard toothbrush
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
I have used this toothbrush since they came out. My husband uses the Sonicare toothbrush, I have tried it (I know gross) but I did not like how it felt in my mouth.
The Oral-B, I feel gave me a better clean and didn't hurt my head while brushing. I hate using a manual toothbrush. I will continue to use the Oral-B for as long as they make it.
Magdalena T.
The toothbrush heads are quite expensive. I had the Oral-B toothbrush which I used these head with for quite some time. For some reason, these heads need to be replaced quite often. Either I got a bad batch a few times or what but these frayed within a month and needed to be replaced. We've changed toothbrush brands to Phillips Sonicare.
Jennifer D.
Greenwood, IN
I love refills because this way you don't have to go out and buy another electric toothbrush! The spinning brush head works amazing and I feel like I have a deeper clean after using this product. Unlike a manual toothbrush I feel like it scrubs the entire tooth instead of me having to make sure I'm getting every inch of my mouth!