BY ORAL-B #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

See why everyone is talking Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. Oral-B s professionally inspired technology is designed to give you an outstanding clean that will make you think twice about ever going back to your old toothbrush. So take your brushing to the next level and discover impressive results with Oral-B.Discover the Oral-B DifferenceChoosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your whole mouth, which is why Oral-B offers a variety of unique electric toothbrush heads to fit your specific needs. In fact, Oral-B pioneered the first modern electric toothbrush, modeled after the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. So trust Oral-B, the 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. The Double Duty Toothbrush HeadThe dual-headed shape of the Oral-B Dual Clean toothbrush head allows each head to move for twice the cleaning action. One brush head rotates while another moves side-to-side, sweeping away plaque for a superior clean. versus a regular manual toothbrush see more...

Cheryl C.
The Oral B Dual Action toothbrush does a wonderful job, effective in taking both food particles and plaque from teeth. My toothbrush was purchased at my local grocery store. Unfortunately the head of the brush is too large and I am unable to sufficiently clean my back teeth with it therefore I have not purchased refills for this toothbrush and no longer use it.
Anna L.
Leonard, TX
I am a Health freak and when it comes to my teeth I want t them to be perfect! I have been using this brand of toothbrush for 3 years and absolutely love it! When I go to the dentist for my regular cleaning they ask me what kind of brush I am using because my teeth look so good. They always assume I have some expensive dentist ordered toothbrush.
The refills are so nice and convenient! They come in a 2-Pack. This is especially nice, because my husband and I can both change the heads on our toothbrushes with one. They are relatively inexpensive as well. The toothbrush itself is a little loud though. Yes, I would recommend this product.
kami P.
i like this toothbrush because it feels like it is really getting around amd in between my teeth and giving them a goof cleaning. The battery died quickly though, and it is just as cheap to buy a new toothbrush as it is to buy batteries
Shawna S.
Willis, KS
On my lazy mornings when I don't feel like manually brushing, this does an amazing job and really helps with getting into the problem areas. I turned my boyfriend into a lover as well.
Jessica M.
I am a fan of any electronic toothbrush because it seems to clean better if the brush itself last long but treats your gums good. I liked this toothbrush bc it meets my standards of a good clean with good quality.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
I have had my ProWhite tooth brush for years, and each time I purchase new brush heads I find them to be both firm and comfortable. The rubber tips help polish the teeth and do a great job.
Maria V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Practical! I have never had to refill the head, however I bought because of the facility to do so. It is very good to have a toothbrush that gets to every corner of your mouth.
Jess S.
Lancaster, NY
this pretty much does double the amount of work for you. love the dual brush head my teeth feel so much cleaner after using this brush than they do after using a standard toothbrush
Angel H.
Sparrows Point, MD
This toothbrush really does a great job cleaning my teeth. I like how it has a refill toothbrush head that makes changing it easy. Instead of having to go out a buy a brand new toothbrush, you just buy the re-fills. I love this toothbrush! It is affordable and found almost anywhere toothbrushes are sold.