Oral-B Dental Guard

by Oral-B

New Technology. One Size Fits All. Comfortable Thin Design. Impression Tray for Perfect Professional Fit. Microwavable 45 Seconds. Storage Case Contains 1 dental guard kit for nighttime teeth grinding protection. *This product is not to be used to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent disease or other medical conditions, or to affect the structure or function of the body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Dental Guard!
Leya P.
El Paso, TX
Oral-B Dental Guard uploaded by Leya P.
It’s my first time using it. This product is great. Much more comfortable than other ones and thinner. I use it at night and sometimes during the day too. And very easy to mold.
Aubrey N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Much smaller than other night guards I've used. Love that it gives me the protection I need without covering my whole mouth. It's a little bit pricey compared to others, but totally worth it for the comfort.

Looking for your answer?