Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesOral-B
D12523 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with 2-Minute Timer

Oral-B D12523 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with 2-Minute Timer

by Oral-B

Oral-B Vitality Floss Action (D12523)Brand New Includes Two Year Warranty2-Minute Timer Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Battery Life: Up To 5 Days 7600 Side To Side Oscillations

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B D12523 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with 2-Minute Timer!
Lauren K.
Lake Worth
My mom gave this to me as a gift and I absolutely love it. I love the two minute timer tells you which corner of your mouth to start on and when to you move onto the next. Though I don’t necessarily think a timer is necessary, it’s a nice addition to make sure that you are giving the same attention to each quadrant of your mouth to keep it healthy, fresh and clean.

Looking for your answer?