Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesOral-B
D12 523P Vitality Dual Clean Power Toothbrush

Oral-B D12. 523P Vitality Dual Clean Power Toothbrush

by Oral-B

OralB D12, 523P Vitality Dual Clean Power Toothbrush OralB Vitality Dual Clean rechargeable electric toothbrush removes more plaque than a regular manual brush, leaving teeth feeling clean, Its brush head has two distinct, moving sections that work together to clean teeth, Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrushIncludes a brush head with two distinct, moving sectionsOralB is the 1 dentistrecommended toothbrush brand worldwide, Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush, Twice the cleaning action, 2 Minute Timer: Signals after two minutes to help you brush for the recommended brushing time, Rechargeable Battery: Overcharging is impossible, Money Back Guarantee: Results guaranteed in 30 days, If you are not 100% satisfied within 30 days of purchase, return handle, refills and charging unit with original cash receipt to receive a full refund (full details inside pack), Indicator Bristles fade when its time to replace your brush head,

How much it costs , Worth it ?
Start your review of Oral-B D12. 523P Vitality Dual Clean Power Toothbrush!
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
We bought these tooth brushes about 6 months ago. Very reasonably priced and I've noticed my gums feeling much better already. Went to the dentist for my check up last week and she said my teeth and gums are looking way better! Nice, clean feeling, and I love the vibrating timer for 2 minutes on the tooth brush.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I had been using the Spinbrush Pros for a while before I decided to look for rechargeable brushes. The number 1 issue I had with the Spinbrush was water getting inside the brush and damaging the place where the batteries were so I would have to go and buy a new Spinbrush every 10 months or so. My friend told me that she had been using an Oral-B rechargeable brush so I decided to check this out. Honestly, I was skeptical at first. I read almost all of the reviews for this brush, good and bad, just to make sure I was not paying too much for something that was not going to last me very long. I finally decided to get the brush when the Spinbrush I was using at the time died. The package was easy to open and it comes with a spare head. I plugged my brush into charge the day I got it and followed the directions before I used it for the first time. When I finally got to brush my teeth, I was so surprised that it was easy to use and guess what? No batteries! Water doesn't get in because it's water tight and it charges by just placing the toothbrush on a charging station. I've used this brush for a few months now and my teeth have never been cleaner. The only downside is that the brush heads are a little expensive, but I guess the way to getting around it would be to buy a generic brand of brush heads. Overall, best electric toothbrush you could ever buy!
Alaya A.
Carmel, NY
I’ve had my toothbrush for 3 years now. And I can’t even imagine using another. I just change the head every few months and it is as good as new.
Amy F.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love my toothbrush. I will not go back to manual toothbrushes. This is not expensive and does a great job. You can even use different versions of brush heads.
Natalee W.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothbrush! Well worth the investment. Keeps teeth clean and is easy to use. It’s easy to find replacement heads as well. There is a stark difference between using this and a manual toothbrush. Highly recommend.
Jena W.
I have been using this toothbrush for a few years now and this is one of the best i have used. My teeth definitely feels a lot cleaner compared to using a plan old toothbrush. The price is very reasonable. My teeth is a lot healthier with this toothbrush.
Lynn K.
My teeth and mouth feel so clean after using this toothbrush! Pros- gets teeth clean, has a timer function so you know you're brushing long enough, fits in any size mouth Cons- counter space for charging, expense of replacement heads
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Best toothbrush you can use. It cleans so well leaving your teeth so clean that you can't stop smiling
Deanna M.
I been wanting this for a while not sure how much it costs but hopefully get this soon!
Felipe L.
Moncton, NB
Oral-B D12. 523P Vitality Dual Clean Power Toothbrush uploaded by Felipe L.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I'm in love with this toothbrush. The body is perfect for holding. The movement of brushes is unique, touching all the teeth. Oral-B D12. 523P Vitality Dual Clean Power Toothbrush