BY ORAL-B

At Oral-B We Care For Your Oral Health By Developing Innovative Products That Are Trusted By Dental Professionals Worldwide. Crisscross™ Bristles: &Nbsp; Unique Criss Cross Bristles Are Angled In Opposing Directions To Lift Out And Sweep Away Plaque. Power Tip&Reg; Bristles: &Nbsp; Extra Long Bristles Help Clean Hard To Reach Places. Indicator&Reg; Bristles: &Nbsp; Blue Indicator Bristles Fade Halfway So You Know When To Replace Your Brush.&Nbsp; Dentists Recommend Replacing Your Brush Every 3 Months.&Nbsp; Clinical Research Proves That A New Toothbrush Can Remove 30% More Plaque Than One 3 Months Old.* *J.Dent Res 1998: 77 (Sp. Iss) Abst 2314 Research With A Flat Trim Toothbrush. Made In Usa see more...

Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
these are pretty nice. i haven't had any problems using these and i have for awhile now. i don't really have anything bad to say about them. decent price and they work pretty well. i'll keep buying them until they no longer work
Bridget B.
Lewes, DE
I have a bit of a thing for brushing my teeth. I find that Oral-B tooth brushes are tough enough to give me that clean feeling but are still gentle on the gums. The value pack is also handy because I change my tooth brush so often.
Ashley D.
Salinas
I have extremely sensitive gums, and this particular tooth brush has been amazing to keep my gums from bleeding or being sore. A combination of soft bristles on the inside and silicone on the outside make for the perfect brush for me
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B is my go to toothbrush. I always buy this brush. Years ago tried alternative brands however I was not satisfied. Since then I do not try other brands. I use soft bristles I would always buy them. Definitely!
ANA M.
Franklinton, LA
Even though this type of toothbrush seems like your regular, simple toothbrush. The bristles are quite strong and the size is a perfect fit for individuals with big or small teeth. I have an average sized mouth with average sized teeth and this toothbrush does not disappoint with even the lightest strokes. I can target the hard to reach problem areas without having to stretch my mouth open. The bristles come in a unique shape made especially for hard to reach areas. I would reccoment this product to those who are trying to save money yet want amazing results. This toothbrush is where it's at!
Bethany R.
I am becoming rather fond of these oral b toothbrushes ever since The Colgate wave toothbrush-I'm assuming-was discontinued. I love oral b because the bristle head is not too wide so it does not create sores along my gum line. If you're an oral hygiene fanatic like myself, I definitely recommend these.
Christina G.
I love these toothbrushes. I have used them since I was a child, and they work wonders on my teeth. I normally get them from the dentist so I do not have to pay for them in the stores, and they tend to last in between dentist visits and after I am done with them I use them to clean around the house.
Crisleida P.
State of the art tootbrush. Latest Oral's B generation brushes are the best of the market. Designed to go to every cavity and remove all the plaque, is the best i could find. Also the price is very good. Not that expensive as the electric toothbrushes but giving me thesame technology as those brushes
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One day I decided to splurge on a nice toothbrush and came across this Oral-B Cross Action Toothbrush. It does a really nice job of getting in between my teeth and gums. The bristles aren't too hard so that's good, because that way my gums don't bleed. Overall it was a great buy!
Alec Xandra T.
Chula Vista, CA
I eat popcorn and there would be kernels left in between my teeth. I would try to use my tongue or my fingers but i wouldn't be able to get it out. When I brush my teeth, it would take me a while to fully get it off my teeth. Sometimes, I even need to use a toothpick or my floss. It's an okay toothbrush overall. It takes off my tar in between my teeth and brushes everything off.