Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOral-B
CrossAction Value Pack! Regular Head Toothbrush

Oral-B CrossAction Value Pack! Regular Head Toothbrush

by Oral-B

At Oral-B We Care For Your Oral Health By Developing Innovative Products That Are Trusted By Dental Professionals Worldwide. Crisscross™ Bristles: &Nbsp; Unique Criss Cross Bristles Are Angled In Opposing Directions To Lift Out And Sweep Away Plaque. Power Tip&Reg; Bristles: &Nbsp; Extra Long Bristles Help Clean Hard To Reach Places. Indicator&Reg; Bristles: &Nbsp; Blue Indicator Bristles Fade Halfway So You Know When To Replace Your Brush.&Nbsp; Dentists Recommend Replacing Your Brush Every 3 Months.&Nbsp; Clinical Research Proves That A New Toothbrush Can Remove 30% More Plaque Than One 3 Months Old.* *J.Dent Res 1998: 77 (Sp. Iss) Abst 2314 Research With A Flat Trim Toothbrush. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B CrossAction Value Pack! Regular Head Toothbrush!
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good toothbrush. Doesnt hurt too bad when brushing and leaves my teeth clean. Would definitely get again
Dori C.
Cheap but gets the job done. Nothing too special. Comes in multiple sizes and colors and it sold everywhere
Nicole B.
Vail, AZ
I like the soft brushes since my dentist recommends them. These offer food length and are easy to hold. Good value.
Kelsey L.
Turner, ME
I prefer to buy the value pack because it helps me save money and it also helps to ensure that we always have extras on hand for when we want a fresh one or if we have guests staying over that forgot theirs. I have bought multiple times before and will continue to buy.
Angela C.
Agawam, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
excellent toothbrush, smooth on teeth. really liked using it .used it twice a day.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Always a go to brush! I like a medium texture and I like the rubber mix in with the bristles. It seems to do a great job and it's effective.
Brooklyn W.
Syracuse, UT
Its a fine toothbrush. It gets the job done. Nothing too special about it. If you're looking for something flashy, this isn't it.
Giovanna H.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta este cepillo de dientes, cerdas muy suaves que hacen la limpieza oral mas agradble y suavee me encanta se los recomiendo
Desiree G.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these toothbrushes when they are in sale. It's so nice when I have guests over I have extra supplies to hopefully make them comfy.
Rae R.
A great value toothbrush! It lasts for 3 months and has quality bristles. I typically only use this toothbrush. It met my expectations and more! It also comes in fun colors for the whole family! I Recommend these brushes to anyone!

Looking for your answer?