Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Are manual toothbrushes better than electric toothbrushes? or the opposite?
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
4 months ago
Electric toothbrushes can make sure you don't miss any spots and they allow you to focus on moving the brush around one tooth rather than manually brushing all of them at once.
Daisy Y.
4 years, 4 months ago
I use both!
Alexandria, VA
4 years, 4 months ago
Very different. With electric it is quicker and easier, but the brush does what it does. With manual you are in full control of the brush and the way it moves/works.
Elizabeth G.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clinchco, VA
4 years, 8 months ago
IMO, electric toothbrushes are better. I feel like they clean my teeth a lot better, and faster too, which is a plus for me.
Amy D.
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
I LIKE MANUAL BETTER LOL
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Spring Hope, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
I prefer manual for myself. I feel like it does better.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Tacoma, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
I have heard that electric are better and that is what I would recommend also :)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
bowling green, Ky
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
College Station, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
My dad is a dentist so growing up I've always hear a lot about this. He always recommends electric toothbrushes to his patients, he says they do the same work as a manual just faster and sometimes better (depending on how often and long the person brushes).
Kari K.
Kari K.
Mount Morris, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
I like Manuel best. i feel like i have more control over pressure and cleaning power.
4 years, 9 months ago
I use a manual toothbrush. I have heard that after a few years of using a electronic toothbrush that it can actually mess with your hearing..
Christine S.
Christine S.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I can use either, but I like electric toothbrushes better.
Manual
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
To me it depends on how well the person uses to brushing techniques, how long they brush, and what kind of toothpaste they're using. Hygiene plays a lot into how well a toothbrush cleans. But I prefer a manual, because it seems to get in the nooks and crannies a little better.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
4 years, 9 months ago
Personaly I think the electric toothbrush is better.
Jennafer H.
Jennafer H.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
All the dentists I've seen in the last few years recommend rechargeable electric toothbrushes. I think the moving bristle action is designed to clean more thoroughly
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I prefer manual toothbrushes. I feel that you can get into the crevices a lot better when you have more control over the head of the brush.