Connie F.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL

Are manual toothbrushes better than electric toothbrushes? or the opposite?
May 21, 2013, 4:57 p.m.
I use both!
May 21, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
Very different. With electric it is quicker and easier, but the brush does what it does. With manual you are in full control of the brush and the way it moves/works.
Elizabeth G.
I LIKE THE MANUAL BECASUE I FEEL LIKE I HAVE FULL CONTROL OF MY ORAL HYGENE
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jan. 4, 2013, 5:51 a.m.
IMO, electric toothbrushes are better. I feel like they clean my teeth a lot better, and faster too, which is a plus for me.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dec. 29, 2012, 9:41 a.m.
I LIKE MANUAL BETTER LOL
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Dec. 18, 2012, 6:35 p.m.
I prefer manual for myself. I feel like it does better.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Dec. 18, 2012, 1:27 p.m.
I have heard that electric are better and that is what I would recommend also :)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Dec. 8, 2012, 10:15 a.m.
My dad is a dentist so growing up I've always hear a lot about this. He always recommends electric toothbrushes to his patients, he says they do the same work as a manual just faster and sometimes better (depending on how often and long the person brushes).
Kari K.
Kari K.
Dec. 4, 2012, 12:05 p.m.
I like Manuel best. i feel like i have more control over pressure and cleaning power.
Dec. 3, 2012, 6:13 p.m.
I use a manual toothbrush. I have heard that after a few years of using a electronic toothbrush that it can actually mess with your hearing..
Christine S.
Christine S.
Dec. 1, 2012, 9:08 p.m.
I can use either, but I like electric toothbrushes better.
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Nov. 30, 2012, 7:23 a.m.
To me it depends on how well the person uses to brushing techniques, how long they brush, and what kind of toothpaste they're using. Hygiene plays a lot into how well a toothbrush cleans. But I prefer a manual, because it seems to get in the nooks and crannies a little better.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nov. 29, 2012, 5:24 p.m.
Personaly I think the electric toothbrush is better.
Jennafer H.
Jennafer H.
Nov. 25, 2012, 5:54 a.m.
All the dentists I've seen in the last few years recommend rechargeable electric toothbrushes. I think the moving bristle action is designed to clean more thoroughly
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Nov. 24, 2012, 5:51 p.m.
I prefer manual toothbrushes. I feel that you can get into the crevices a lot better when you have more control over the head of the brush.

Join Now