Connie F.
Talladega, AL

Are manual toothbrushes better than electric toothbrushes? or the opposite?

Alicia L.
Alicia L.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Either one does the job, but it depends on each individual and how they brush! Both ways are great! Manual/regular - if you're good at timing yourself to brush enough and brushing every tooth yourself/being in control! Electric - if you would just want to control where you place the brush to allow the brush to clean for you and time you!
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
11 months, 1 week ago
Electric toothbrushes can make sure you don't miss any spots and they allow you to focus on moving the brush around one tooth rather than manually brushing all of them at once.
Daisy Y.
4 years, 11 months ago
I use both!
Alexandria, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
Very different. With electric it is quicker and easier, but the brush does what it does. With manual you are in full control of the brush and the way it moves/works.
Elizabeth G.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clinchco, VA
5 years, 3 months ago
IMO, electric toothbrushes are better. I feel like they clean my teeth a lot better, and faster too, which is a plus for me.