Oral-B Crossaction Pro-Health Toothbrush

by Oral-B

#1 in Toothbrushes

The oral-b pro-health for me crossaction toothbrush has soft, angled crisscross bristles that clean between the gaps in kids changing teeth (like teeth with braces) and remove plaque in hard to reach areas. textured tongue cleaner removes odor-causing germs smaller brush handle designed to fit easily in kids hands

Hello! I really need a good toothbrush because mine is really low quality. Is this gonna last me for a long time?
How long does it take to receive a package ? Srry I'm new to this app
I really love the brand oral-B it works very well on my teeth and leaves me satisfied with how well it reaches tough spots.
Start your review of Oral-B Crossaction Pro-Health Toothbrush!
Product Highlights
I give them a C because they can get the job done, but for me it's just too big of a toothbrush and my mouth doesn't feel clean afterwords.in reviews
...your mouth and isn't too small, and it comes in soft and medium for my sensitive teeth! in reviews
My teeth always feel squeaky clean and the brush lasts for a long time before needing replacing.in reviews
I have pretty sensitive gums and a lot of toothbrushes are either way too flimsy OR they are too rough and make me bleed.in reviews
I like the Oral-B Crossaction Pro-Heath Toothbrush because it leaves my mouth feeling very clean, but does not hurt my gums. in reviews
Omattie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Oral-B Crossaction Pro-Health Toothbrush uploaded by Omattie R.
I really love using this Oral-B brand of toothbrush. It’s my favorite. What I love most about it is that it’s very soft yet sturdy and does a great job at cleaning your teeth and tongue thoroughly. My oral hygiene is alway tip top. Definitely recommend.
Lacy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So this toothbrush didn’t work so well for me, the bristles got worn out quicker than expected. It was easy to use but not what I was looking for.
Jaime F.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,283 reviews
These toothbrushes are easy to grip and effectively clean teeth. I do like the indicator which reminds me when it’s time to replace the brush. I use the soft bristles on my sensitive teeth and gums.
Leigha B.
Muskegon, MI
I like this brush. My family has used these for years and I think they do a good job. I like the soft or medium otherwise brushes are too abrasive.
Elle P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent brush head. The cross action bristles are effective at removing plaque and allowing the user to apply less pressure while cleaning. Finally the tongue scrub on the back of the head has enough texture to work. Totally recommend this!
Sophia F.
Sacramento
The only toothbrushes in our home. We always have replacements waiting at the bottom of the sink. We have tried many toothbrushes but this doesn't miss a spot. We are very pleased.
kaylalittlegarren
Spartanburg
My husband is very picky when it comes to what kind of toothbrush that he uses. These are my go-to toothbrush!
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using these toothbrushes for the last few months. I like how the different bristles clean my teeth. The bristles not only clean the surface but they also get in between near the gum line. I hope to upgrade to an electronic/rechargeable but for now, I'm happy with these Oral-B toothbrushes.
Lori M.
Hackett, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Good price t think it was alittle A little soft for my liking I don’t feel like I got a good cleaning but they have other ones I would like to try
Leona M.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothbrush! I actually got my latest one from my dentist. Works really well get my teeth clean. I do wish it came in packs of 3 since there are only 3 of us in my family!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...