BY ORAL-B

The oral-b pro-health for me crossaction toothbrush has soft, angled crisscross bristles that clean between the gaps in kids changing teeth (like teeth with braces) and remove plaque in hard to reach areas. textured tongue cleaner removes odor-causing germs smaller brush handle designed to fit easily in kids hands see more...

• Is this good for someone with sensitive gums?5 Answers
  • Do you prefer this brand over any other brand?25 Answers
  • How is oral-b different from crest and colgate tooth brush?2 Answers
Oral-B Crossaction Pro-Health Toothbrush
  • "The cross action bristles make my mouth feel extra clean, the tooth brush covers a good amount of space in your mouth and isn't too small, and it comes in soft and medium for my sensitive teeth! " in 8 reviews
  • "I give them a C because they can get the job done, but for me it's just too big of a toothbrush and my mouth doesn't feel clean afterwords." in 8 reviews
  • "My teeth always feel squeaky clean and the brush lasts for a long time before needing replacing." in 7 reviews
  • "I like the Oral-B Crossaction Pro-Heath Toothbrush because it leaves my mouth feeling very clean, but does not hurt my gums. " in 7 reviews
  • "I have pretty sensitive gums and a lot of toothbrushes are either way too flimsy OR they are too rough and make me bleed." in 7 reviews
Emily D.
Belle Mead
Review for: Toothbrush more...
My current toothbrush. It works great. I docked it a star because I wish it had a few more bristles on the sides. I have a small mouth but my wisdom teeth have grown in. If it just had a few more bristles, I think it would be easier to reach the back of my mouth to reach those teeth. It is a challenge. I also use a tiny toothbrush to reach back there for a nice deep cleaning.
Stephanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: All-In-One With Bristles Med Value 2 Toothbrushes more...
This is a great toothbrush. It has soft bristles which are good for my sensitive teeth and gums. The plastic parts on the sides help to reach the bottom of teeth and in between. Leaves my teeth feeling clean and my breath fresh.
Yenny I.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I always love Oral-B toothbrush because it have a indicator to let you know when it is time to change your toothbrush. The crossaction help to clean your teeth better and reach in to hard places in your teeth.
Samantha R.
Morenci, AZ
Review for: Crossaction more...
Always been a big fan of Oral-B toothbrushes. The cross action has been a nice change from the standard brushed. It gets deep down in the gums and makes those pearly whites clean!
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
These are the normal, good quality toothbrushes. They are effective. We are given these at our dentists office. They meet my expectations, as most toothbrushes would do. I have used this brand before and would use again in the future. Oral B doesn't disappoint.
Marisa H.
This product does its job just fine. I like that it has a tongue cleaner on the side opposite to the bristles. That makes it easy to ensure my whole mouth is clean. I hate waking up with morning breath and this toothbrush definitely decreases my odds.
Nicole P.
Williamsville, NY
It’s a good toothbrush. I find these are better than the store version. My dentist gives me these every six months so I’m not sure about how much they cost, but i know you can find them at discount stores like dollar tree and big lots if you like them.
Kellie C.
HOUSTON, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like using a toothbrush that hasA lot of bristles and pretty much a medium flexibility I don’t like the super soft ones I feel like they don’t work as hard as the medium or hard ones do.
Charity D.
Cedartown, GA
Everyone with the exception of my 5 year old has these tooth brushed. They're flexible and not super firm so they're gentle on the teeth and gums while also cleaning them super well.
Heather C.
Suffolk, VA
Prior to my purchase of my Oral B electric toothbrush I purchased this to hold me over till I found one I liked. I ended up purchasing one for my husband and my son cause it does clean quite well.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Do you prefer a soft, medium or hard toothbrush?
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
Do you prefer this brand over any other brand?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Are manual toothbrushes better than electric toothbrushes? or the opposite?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
How can I get coupons for Oral-B products?
Sami M.
Chico, CA
Does this tooth brush last a while? i brush my teeth kinda rough and they always fray :/

Amazon