Oral-B Crossaction Pro-Health Gentle Clean Extra Soft Toothbrush 1 Count uploaded by Jenny L.

BY ORAL-B

Jaye K.
Cedar City
It seems as though the extra soft doesn’t clean the plaque off of my teeth quite as well as just a regular or soft does. My gums thank me when I use the extra soft though. If your gums bleed even though you have excellent dental hygiene, try an extra soft toothbrush.
Kate D.
Paducah, KY
I’ve bought so many of these toothbrushes, they’re the best I’ve found for sensitive gums. Any other toothbrushes make mine bleed, but these do not. Soft enough to be comfortable but still good enough to clean my teeth well. 100% recommend.
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
This extra soft toothbrush is perfect for my receding gums; fun fact, if you brush your teeth too hard for too long, this will happen to you too. It cleans effectively and is gentle on my gums as well.
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
It a tooth brush.... not much to say about it. The bristles were soft like they claim. This brush made me hate soft bristles because i dont feel my teeth getting the extra clean feeling that i like but i would recommend this someone with sensitive teeth
valerie b.
moscow mills, MO
This toothbrush works great for me.  It gets my teeth squeaky clean without being to harsh on my gums.  I use two to three times every day and it always does the job for me.  I have very sensitive teeth and gums and it cleans very gently.  I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nothing feels better than a fresh, strong brush! I try to replace my toothbrush every 3 months. I prefer Medium strength bristles because I feel that they clean off my teeth and gums the best. This toothbrush did the job! This is the brand I purchase most often!
emily c.
south plainfield
I love this tooth brush so much it's so soft and easy to use and works very good and cleans ur mouth. This is a very good toothbrush and I definitely recommend. I also love how it's not expensive and u can get it almost everywhere. FAVORITE TOOTH BRUSH
Lainey K.
This tooth brush is adorable and gets the job done! It lasts a long time too! This toothbrush is very effective and gets all the gross stuff off and in between your teeth. I would buy another one when mine finally wares out
Leslie B.
Raynham, MA
Easy to use. Favorite brush by far. Will definitely purchase again. I like that it does get in between my teeth with the harsh plastic bars that some brushes have on them. I use mine every day. Definitely recommend.
Kerstin G.
Fordsville, KY
Works great, makes my teeth feel very clean. I use with sensodyne toothpaste I have been using both for a few weeks. I really like the color of my brush as well.