Oral-B CrossAction Power Max Whitening Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (Colors may vary)

BY ORAL-B

Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
I have used a variety of toothbrushes throughout my life, but this one takes the cake. It's compact, the replacement brush heads are cheap and it works so well! I had gone 2 years without a dental cleaning and at my last appointment they asked what toothbrush I had been using. They were shocked with the results and encouraged me to keep using it because I had hardly any buildup that required a professional cleaning!
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
This tooth brush survived me for about maybe 3-4 years, I actually love it because it was rechargeable at a affordable price the only con I had and this why I'm giving it 3 stars if that the bottom leaves a nasty little white mess underneath which isn't cool I didn't like that. I loved it so much that my boyfriend also got himself one
Jenine C.
My husband and I have had these toothbrushes for a while now. We love that you recharge them. Of course the heads are replaceable so we don't have to replace the whole thing. The charge lasts a while to which is great in case we rush out and don't place it back on its stand. Cleans our teeth great. We would highly recommend.
Amanda C.
My husband got this toothbrush for me for christmas since he had an electric one and I wanted one for myself. I really like this one, it's actually very powerful and gets my teeth looking and feeling very clean. It charges super quick and actually stays charged for awhile with not being on the charger.
DeAnne L.
Brookhaven, PA
This was my first time buying an electric toothbrush. I used a coupon and store savings to by it. IT was bought at my local pharmacy. I use this electric toothbrush most of the week in the mornings. One draw back is that I only have one outlet in my bathroom, so I have to be careful when I charge it.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
I love these rechargeable brushes. They have my teeth feeling really well cleaned and keep them fairly white. I bought it walmart and it was more expensive than I thought but definitely worth it. I used it everyday and bought some different heads to change them out. 10/10 would buy again
Max B.
Kearny, NJ
Great product! Electric toothbrushes are the way to go! Just change the replacement head and you're all set. This product is great because it gets deep into the tooth and scrubs it all off. I like that it is rechargeable too. A little on the costly end but long lasting for sure.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Oral-B is great! Does exactly what it is supposed. My mouth always feels amazing and refreshed after brushing my teeth with this product. Wasn't too sure about the teeth whitening power but I have to say I do see a bit of a change so far. I'm definitely a happy costumer!
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I am obsessed with my electric toothbrush. I recently purchased my first one and I have no idea how I ever lived without one!

I love that this one has multiple modes and it actually connects to Bluetooth (though I've never used that feature - still cool though).
This toothbrush is amazing it definitely gets into those little nooks and crannies a manual toothbrush can't get into. I bought this product at Costco. I am a repeated user of this toothbrush. I am very satisfied by this product and definitely recommend it.