Oral-B CrossAction Power Max Whitening Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (Colors may vary)

BY ORAL-B

Gary W.
Guttenberg, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good electric toothbrush with some unique features relative to others in the market. The battery charge lasts a long time even though the brush is slender and light relative to the competing electric brushes. The brush has a rotating action in the front part of the brush which is very good for cleaning one's tongues. Also, the replacement brush heads are relatively inexpensive. Due to this brush being compact and lightweight, we also take this on camping trips. Recommended.
Jenine C.
My husband and I have had these toothbrushes for a while now. We love that you recharge them. Of course the heads are replaceable so we don't have to replace the whole thing. The charge lasts a while to which is great in case we rush out and don't place it back on its stand. Cleans our teeth great. We would highly recommend.
Michaelyn L.
I have always used a manual toothbrush until I got one of these for a Christmas present, and I absolutely love it! I love that it has a timer so you brush for the whole 2 minutes. My teeth feel so clean after using this! Also, it was not that expensive because I got it for a $20 or less gift!
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this toothbrush. It does the job great. I believe I bought this at SAMs club. It works great and gets the job done. I love that it works great! Overall greatly satisfied! Awesome product!
LaNeisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush gets all the spots that a manual doesn't get. This is my first time buying one and I love it. It is hard to get use to but I do like it. Definitely meets all expectations. I will recommend everyone to buy one instead of a manual toothbrush.
Lily C.
I've used this in the past and thought it does its job as an electric toothbrush. I like that it has a rechargeable battery. It's very affordable and cleans well. I can't think of any cons for this product and would recommend this product.
Mary-Kathryn V.
I have sensitive teeth, but this Oral-B toothbrush helps me get a beautiful, clean smile without irritating my teeth and gums. I love that it's rechargeable and I don't have to spend a penny on new batteries.
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
I have no problems with this toothbrush. I really like it. It does everything I need. I use it every day. It really cleans my teeth well. I picked mine up at target for a good price. I would recommend it.
Nabeelah S.
I don't really have anything bad to say about this product. I bought it from Walmart and this is my second electric toothbrush (the first was disposable which is actually great too). Cleans like a charm. Would recommend.
LAURA R.
Los Angeles
I love using an electric brush because I feel lile it help clean the harder to reach areas better. It's also great that i can just recharge it and not worry about buying batteries often.