BY ORAL-B #30 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B Complete Action Deep Clean Replacement Toothbrush Heads feature a Rotating Powerhead and CrissCross Bristles that reach deep between teeth to lift out and sweep away plaque. Cleans hard to reach places. Rotating Powerhead: Loosens and whisks away plaque from surfaces, gumline and back teeth. CrissCross Bristles: Reach deep between teeth to lift out and sweep away plaque. Delivers more cleaning action than the leading manual toothbrush. Replaceable Brush Head. see more...

Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
When I switched from my manual toothbrush to this there is no way I'm EVER using a manual toothbrush again. My teeth feel so clean and smooth after brushing and I feel like it lacked that from the manual toothbrush. Strongly recommend this.
member-a07857fdc
epaña
Me encantan los cepillos eléctricos, es más fácil la limpieza de los dientes,siento que llega más fácil a los lugares más incómodos de tu boca,renueve mejor la placa y todo el sucio acumulado en tus dientes.es lo mejor que han podido inventar y por supuesto oral B una de las mejores marcas del mercado en todo lo que tiene que ver con la higiene bucal.
Lenly S.
Dallas, TX
We received our Oral-B Disney Princess Power toothbrush and toothpaste in return for our personal testing an review. My/my daughter's honest opinions follow: As we all know, as parents, we can't stress proper dental care enough when teaching our kids. I tell my own that they only get two sets, and this last one is for life. My daughter had never owned a power toothbrush before so I was excited to introduce one to her. At first I showed her all the princesses, removed it from the package and just let her hold it and then we turned it on. This may not seem like a big deal to most, but when a child with autism and accompanying sensory issues, sticking a power toothbrush in their mouth could be overwhelming. I also tried the toothpaste a bit myself, I need to know what to expect. The toothpaste was a nice bubblegum flavor, I didn't care for it over all, but she doesn't have any problems or complaints which is most important. Overall, my little one loves the toothbrush and toothpaste. I usually brush her teeth without turning the toothbrush on and then let her turn it on and brush them herself. There's also an awesome app to download with a timer which is intended to guide kids to brush for the proper amount of time. I sometimes set it but I have to insist the iPad not go into the bathroom for all the obvious reasons. As a mom and shopper, I will seek out Oral-B Pro Health Childrens power brushes again, along with Crest's Pro Health toothpaste.
Ashley B.
Everett, WA
I wasn't ever really into the election if toothbrushes, but this works great! My only concern is that the battery runs out quickly and you can't replace the battery. On the other hand, it prompts me to buy a new toothbrush. I didn't realize you're supposed to switch them out every three months until recently-thought it was six month. The battery lasts a little less ham the three months for me, but I do brush my teeth quite often.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm very happy with this toothbrush. It gives my teeth a deep clean, without being to harsh on my gums. I use with twice a day everyday and it keeps power very well, I've only had to change the batteries once. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and will repurchase when I need to.
Jasmine F.
Jackson, MS
I absolutely love this toothbrush! It's inexpensive and works wonders for my teeth. I can be a little more lazy because it pretty much does everything for me! I definitely recommend this product!
steffi l.
Chevy Chase, MD
These work very well. I use them everyday. They make my teeth feel good and white. I need them to keep my teeth healthy and they work well. I am glad I have them, they work perfectly.
Syndy R.
Junction City, OR
I bought this toothbrush because it was one of the less expensive ones, and i love it. Whenever i have to use a regular toothbrush now, it just doesn't feel like i got my teeth clean.
Jasmine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do I begin? I absolutely adore this product! As a braces wearer for five years at one point in my life, I became an expert at oral hygiene. It was a must! I trueky recommend the deep cleaning action of this tooth brush and adore the price point of this tooth brush. It is a simple and straight forward product. Think your toothbrush but less manpower and effort to use. Just a breeze.
Dee V.
I like these toothbrush refill heads because they are easy to put on and easy to take off. I didn't even know they exist until I saw them on sale at the store and thankfully I did because I was about to toss away my toothbrush that uses these refill heads. It helps me save in a way because I don't have to constantly buy new toothbrushes.