Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Sofia M.
loooove these toothbrushes. I've used them since they first came out. They keep my teeth clean and do their job. Batteries last a good amount and if you want an electronic toothbrush that isn't crazy expensive, go for this one.
Lavennie S.
Stanardsville
These were pretty good but there wasn't anything unusual about them, they were like normal toothbrushes to me.
Michelle  E.
Lansing, MI
Powerful for a "disposable" too big for my toothbrush holder though or it would be the only one I use. Fun colors. Great cleaning power.
Valerie L.
I like this one. Much better than a manual brush, but I think I want to upgrade to something a little more powerful in the near future.
Jessica P.
Stockton , CA
I used this toothbrush for a while it was ok a little bulky but gets my teeth cleaned
Charles V.
Corona, CA
Great simple and useful product. My go to manual toothbrush. Just about every product they put out is perfect function, and attractive design.
Chelsea W.
Trent Woods, NC
I really liked this toothbrush. I have now upgraded to a more expensive electric toothbrush, but this one was perfect for my first electric one. The batteries lasted for months and it gave me a great clean. I would definitely recommend this toothbrush!
Sheena B.
This has got to be one of the best electric tooth brushes ever made...even my dentist said he seen a change since my switch!
Theresa M.
Bloomfield, NY
I love these! They aren't too complicated to use (some can be believe it or not) and they are long lasting. Everyone in my family uses them for road trips or vacations
Joy B.
Sacramento, CA
Love these tooth brushes. They get you squeaky clean. Oh your use to old school hand brushing I would suggest this brush