Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Sarah L.
Crofton, MD
Definitely not my favorite. It came from target and it work for some but not for me.
Kimbely L.
Kingston, NY
Got this for my boyfriend, boyfriends sister and I and we didn't mind them but at the same time feel that they could have been better. I feel as if they were just as effective as a standard toothbrush!
Lavennie S.
Stanardsville
These were pretty good but there wasn't anything unusual about them, they were like normal toothbrushes to me.
Valerie L.
I like this one. Much better than a manual brush, but I think I want to upgrade to something a little more powerful in the near future.
Katt R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I bought these tooth brushes at Costco a while back for my family , I thought they would be a great deal ,, but I personally didn't like it,, I found the brush head was to big & bounced around to much on my teeth instead of feeling clean I just felt annoyed with it ,, but on the other hand my kids liked them lol
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these they get my teeth clean and fresh breath also easy to reach the back and my kids like it too
Krysta Belle Ang L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I purchase this on our local drug store (CVS), it somehow meet my expectation, it's not as satisfactory since I felt like it's just a regular tooth brush with an additional vibrating feature. Somehow satisfied, for the price I paid for it.
Sydney B.
yes this is for brushing your teeth but it don't get all of the dirt off your teeth if i was you get yourself a electric toothbrush
Mercedes R.
Wasco, CA
This toothbrush is great at leaving my teeth clean. But the battery is not so great. I've had it for less then a month and the battery is out.
Katey C.
Middletown, OH
I would say that this type of brush is a good brush, not a great brush. It definitely cleaned my teeth but I didn't feel as though it was a deep clean or really helped to bring the white out in my smile.