Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used it before it's a great to brush the price is reasonable if you get it in wholesale I love it I use it
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these they get my teeth clean and fresh breath also easy to reach the back and my kids like it too
Marlene A.
Skokie, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best toothbrush ever! Leaves my teeth feeling like I just left the dentist office. Helps manage my plaque
Nyree M.
stone mountain
Used it for a travel trip. Comes in handy so you don't lose the expensive one at home. Not a bad product.
Stephanie L.
Novato , CA
I love love love these they really clean flawlessly my teeth and it feels amazing on my pearly whites!!
Maxi M.
Houston , TX
My absolute favorite brand of electric toothbrushes! My teeth always feel squeaky clean after brushing!
Gina H.
Montverde, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My and my cousins use these and they are nice and colorful and help you keep your teeth healthy.
Maryline G.
Los Angeles, CA
Been having these for a while really feel like they do the job really recolmend to ty these out
Laurie D.
Glen Allen, VA
My kids really enjoyed these when they were young and it helped them get their teeth cleaner
Sarah  L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these toothbrushes! They give my teeth a deeper feeling clean than a regular brush.