Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
These are ok.. the kids and husband love them, but I prefer and much firmer brush. I like to really scrub all the gunk off my teeth and when using these my teeth still felt slimy and gunked up. the motion heads do work great at effectively cleaning though
Krystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Love these tooth brushes because they get the job done and are not overly bulky to hold.
Danyell G.
Diamondhead, MS
After using an electric toothbrush I will never go back to using a manual toothbrush. Best thing since sliced bread.
Alisha G.
Manor, TX
This toothbrush product has lasted me and my boyfriend an entire year! Such an amazing toothbrush, love the extra clean feeling I get every time!
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My teeth never felt truly clean until I started using this. Even my dentist check ups are better. I have gum swelling and bleeding in past but this stopped it almost completely.
Val C.
Love these toothbrushes the work great and aren't too rough on the teeth. Love them.
jazmin k.
North Salt Lake, UT
Great toothbrushes, I was able to use a toothbrush for a month with good care! Made my mouth nice and clean.
Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
Works ok for a most cost effective version of an electric tooth brush. I wouldn't buy it again, Battery life doesn't last very long
Shannon P.
Beaverton, OR
I love using electric tooth brushes. I find that it helps me not be lazy and makes it easier for me to get my perky whites nice and clean. They are very effective and I would recommend to anyone! Repurchase for sure.
Ebony G.
Riegelwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product to death, This product works wonders it's so marvelous!!! I recommend this product to anyone who hasn't tried oral b!!!! This one is the best one yet. It leaves your gums and teeth with that fresh feel.