Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
Works ok for a most cost effective version of an electric tooth brush. I wouldn't buy it again, Battery life doesn't last very long
Sara F.
Cumberland, RI
Love this brush my teeth feel sparkling clean after using this brush. I like that it times you too so you know your brushing right.
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH
It is an alright toothbrush it gets the job done but I prefer a smaller head on my toothbrush to get to the hard to reach areas.
Mikaela D.
Butler, PA
Love the three pack for family purposes as well as the toothbrushes themself, dense bristles that get the teeth thoroughly clean.
Brianna S.
morris, il
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this tooth brush!! It gets my teeth super clean and doesn't miss a beat! It is by far my favorite that I have tried !
Sheena B.
This has got to be one of the best electric tooth brushes ever made...even my dentist said he seen a change since my switch!
Evelyn Y.
Oakland Gardens, NY
My entire family uses these! At first they were a little weird on the teeth but when we got used to them they were very good!
Joy B.
Sacramento, CA
Love these tooth brushes. They get you squeaky clean. Oh your use to old school hand brushing I would suggest this brush
Kelley V.
miami, FL
Great buy! Love the fact that they're powered and come with extra replacement brushes! Great brushes and love the colors
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
These are awesome toothbrushes. Cuts brushing in half and gets most places that even floss doesn't get well. Love these.