Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Alisha G.
Manor , TX
This toothbrush product has lasted me and my boyfriend an entire year! Such an amazing toothbrush, love the extra clean feeling I get every time!
Mercedes R.
Wasco, CA
This toothbrush is great at leaving my teeth clean. But the battery is not so great. I've had it for less then a month and the battery is out.
Charles V.
Corona, CA
Great simple and useful product. My go to manual toothbrush. Just about every product they put out is perfect function, and attractive design.
Melissa M.
Boise, ID
Love the toothbrush itself. Works well. However in all the ones we have used, we can never get it to work again after we replace the battery.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
These work great but the batteries don't last as long as crest brands. The oral b power brushes seem a little to powerful for my liking.
Michelle  E.
Lansing, MI
Powerful for a "disposable" too big for my toothbrush holder though or it would be the only one I use. Fun colors. Great cleaning power.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Love these replacements! You can choose the bristle strength to suit your needs. They come in great colors & are priced very reasonably.
Valerie L.
I like this one. Much better than a manual brush, but I think I want to upgrade to something a little more powerful in the near future.
Raven O.
Rotterdam, NY
Great alternative to the Phillips electric toothbrush. Doesn't give that clean "mouth feel" all day, but it definitely does the job!
Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
Works ok for a most cost effective version of an electric tooth brush. I wouldn't buy it again, Battery life doesn't last very long