Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Alisha G.
Manor, TX
This toothbrush product has lasted me and my boyfriend an entire year! Such an amazing toothbrush, love the extra clean feeling I get every time!
Charles V.
Corona, CA
Great simple and useful product. My go to manual toothbrush. Just about every product they put out is perfect function, and attractive design.
Mercedes R.
Wasco, CA
This toothbrush is great at leaving my teeth clean. But the battery is not so great. I've had it for less then a month and the battery is out.
Melissa M.
Boise, ID
Love the toothbrush itself. Works well. However in all the ones we have used, we can never get it to work again after we replace the battery.
Michelle  E.
Lansing, MI
Powerful for a "disposable" too big for my toothbrush holder though or it would be the only one I use. Fun colors. Great cleaning power.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Love these replacements! You can choose the bristle strength to suit your needs. They come in great colors & are priced very reasonably.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
These work great but the batteries don't last as long as crest brands. The oral b power brushes seem a little to powerful for my liking.
Valerie L.
I like this one. Much better than a manual brush, but I think I want to upgrade to something a little more powerful in the near future.
Raven O.
Rotterdam, NY
Great alternative to the Phillips electric toothbrush. Doesn't give that clean "mouth feel" all day, but it definitely does the job!
Katherine H.
Metamora, MI
I've used the Oral B CrossAction toothbrush before and it was a great toothbrush for the money. It made my teeth feel super clean.