Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Joy B.
Sacramento, CA
Love these tooth brushes. They get you squeaky clean. Oh your use to old school hand brushing I would suggest this brush
Kelley V.
miami, FL
Great buy! Love the fact that they're powered and come with extra replacement brushes! Great brushes and love the colors
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
I love oral B because their toothbrushes don't feel flimsy. I also like this pack because i have a family and it easier
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Oral b is great this purchase had great batter powered toothbrushes plus you get one free definitely worth the money
Jessica F.
Bucyrus, OH
This product has great quality for the price. One typically lasts me two months. As a germaphob that works for me!
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK
Love this tooth brush makes it look like you just got your teeth cleaned at the dentist. The way it works sold me .
Dahyna D.
San Bernardino, CA
Very powerfull and leaves teeth good and clean. Yet it is powerfull tge brissels are soft it won't hurt your gums
Lavennie S.
Stanardsville
These were pretty good but there wasn't anything unusual about them, they were like normal toothbrushes to me.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used it before it's a great to brush the price is reasonable if you get it in wholesale I love it I use it
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these they get my teeth clean and fresh breath also easy to reach the back and my kids like it too