Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Maryam I.
Battery powered, so I love the fact that I can take it anywhere with me, it also comes with two replacement brush heads. Its just too soft for me thats why dont like it that much.
Aysia C.
New Paltz , NY
I use this toothbrush everyday. I used it for my whole first 2 semesters at college & it still works great! However I plan to purchase a new one just for hygiene purposes.
Lauren M.
Victorville, CA
Used this toothbrush for many years when it would need to replace it was easy for us to continue and buy the exact one over because we knew it was a very good brush.
Kayce C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is great because although it doesn't seem like a huge electric toothbrush, it has great power and works for longer then you would think. Plus you get 2 extra!
Jessica B.
Rocklin, CA
These are my absolute favorite electric toothbrush. J always buy the multi lack so I don't run out. I even love them so much they are always a perfect edition to my Xmas stockings
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
Ever since I started using these, I started looking forward to brushing my teeth! It's easy to use and the fact that it cleans your teeth really well, it also have soft bristles & did I mention that it's affordable? Perfect for everyone! also comes in different colors :)
Jen S.
Floral Park, NY
So happy we made the switch to this toothbrush. I feel cleaner and it seems to reach more places in my mouth and in between my teeth then other brushes.
Makayla S.
College Sta, TX
I absolutely love this electric toothbursh! It is inexpensive, and easy to replace the heads. You don't have to buy a whole new brush when it wears out.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
This product is inexpensive and works great! You can purchase it at your local grocery store. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and costs less than $10!
April P.
Raritan , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Favorite toothbrush ever! I have a pink one! I've been using this tooth brush for many years. I just change out the head every month. Super easy!!