Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Sarah  L.
I love these toothbrushes! They give my teeth a deeper feeling clean than a regular brush.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Great product. My teeth feel clean. Brushes feel great. The power is just right.
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! The price is pretty reasonable, and at this point, I don't see myself going back to a manual toothbrush, unless I am traveling or unable to get one. My mouth feels so clean after using it, and it's not just a lazy thing! Would recommend to everyone.
Amber D.
Sallis , MS
These are pretty good electric toothbrushes. The value pack is a good buy. It is nice to already have your replacement brushes for every three month changes. I use this all the time and my kid does too. The price is great and the results are great!
Danielle Q.
I love the size of these electronic toothbrushes and that they're battery powered and don't need to be charged
Brittany K.
Fremont, OH
It is an alright toothbrush it gets the job done but I prefer a smaller head on my toothbrush to get to the hard to reach areas.
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
This is a good inexpensive electric toothbrush option, which easy to change heads!
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
I use these and love them. They're more of s vibrating toothbrush than some of the other electronic toothbrushes. My mouth feels much cleaner when I use these versus a regular toothbrush, and for the price you can't beat it.
Ezalea M.
Best tooth brushes ever!!!! Deep clean with no damage to gums and the brush is perfect!
Danyell G.
Diamondhead, MS
After using an electric toothbrush I will never go back to using a manual toothbrush. Best thing since sliced bread.