Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
I love oral B because their toothbrushes don't feel flimsy. I also like this pack because i have a family and it easier
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Oral b is great this purchase had great batter powered toothbrushes plus you get one free definitely worth the money
Jessica F.
Bucyrus, OH
This product has great quality for the price. One typically lasts me two months. As a germaphob that works for me!
Sierra G.
Mannford, OK
Love this tooth brush makes it look like you just got your teeth cleaned at the dentist. The way it works sold me .
Lavennie S.
Stanardsville
These were pretty good but there wasn't anything unusual about them, they were like normal toothbrushes to me.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used it before it's a great to brush the price is reasonable if you get it in wholesale I love it I use it
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these they get my teeth clean and fresh breath also easy to reach the back and my kids like it too
Nyree M.
Griffin , GA
Used it for a travel trip. Comes in handy so you don't lose the expensive one at home. Not a bad product.
Jennifer G.
New York, Merrick
If you want clean yours teeth but you don't have tome this is the most complete option
Jessica P.
Stockton , CA
I used this toothbrush for a while it was ok a little bulky but gets my teeth cleaned