Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Kristin M.
Moses Lake, WA
I used this one for a very long time. The bristles were very soft but it still worked well at removing the junk from my teeth. I got them at Walmart, and they work just as well as more expensive brushes. I'd buy these again for sure. I like them and they do their job!
Paola R.
My husband and I love these! We normally get hem at Costco and the pack lasts us a while. These toothbrushes really work and do the job. & what I love about them is that they are waterproof!
Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
Love these. My teeth feel like I just got out of the dentist's chair. The heads are not insanely expensive and Standard batteries last so much longer in these than other brands I have tried.
Darby S.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We buy these in a pack for our whole family. This is my go to toothbrush when looking for one at the store. Oral-B was recommended to me by my dentist so it is the only product I will use!
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth never felt truly clean until I started using this. Even my dentist check ups are better. I have gum swelling and bleeding in past but this stopped it almost completely.
Shana L.
Lubbock, TX
Always keeps my families tooth clean and never irrates my daughter's sensitive teeth I pk gives us all a new toothbrush. Very convenient for staying on top of replacements
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these and love them. They're more of s vibrating toothbrush than some of the other electronic toothbrushes. My mouth feels much cleaner when I use these versus a regular toothbrush, and for the price you can't beat it.
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A decent priced electric toothbrush. the batteries are suppose to last 3 months as often as you are to change your tooth brush. the last few purchases the batteries didn't last as long as what was expected.
Katey C.
Middletown, OH
I would say that this type of brush is a good brush, not a great brush. It definitely cleaned my teeth but I didn't feel as though it was a deep clean or really helped to bring the white out in my smile.
Teresa M.
These tooth brushes are great. You have the option to choose what color you would like. These toothbrushes has replacement brush heads really great to use it once you need to change for a new one