Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Amber D.
Sallis , MS
These are pretty good electric toothbrushes. The value pack is a good buy. It is nice to already have your replacement brushes for every three month changes. I use this all the time and my kid does too. The price is great and the results are great!
Kaley K.
Bay Village
Love love love. These toothbrushes are so much easier to use since you don't have to plug them in and they're not bulky like others can be. Very powerful lightweight and easy to use. Nice that the packaging has more than one brush but it is very hard to open, I cut myself on the plastic trying to separate. Apart from that they're wonderful!
Sierra N.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I like these brushes because it's the same feel as an electric toothbrush without spending as much money as you would for a nice electric toothbrush. I also like it because it is very soft. Some toothbrushes are very hard and make my gums bleed
Krysta Belle Ang L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I purchase this on our local drug store (CVS), it somehow meet my expectation, it's not as satisfactory since I felt like it's just a regular tooth brush with an additional vibrating feature. Somehow satisfied, for the price I paid for it.
Riley K.
I use these primarily, and have for a few months. Not sure if the vibration actually helps, but it eases my mind to think it boosts the effectiveness! I like the feel of the bristles and they have a great battery life. I would recommend!
Mandy L.
I didn't purchase the three pack because once you have one, all you need is replacement heads. Love this toothbrush. Not too hard on your gums and gets between all the teeth. Compares to other electronic toothbrushes, but best price I've found!
IPrincess W.
I have used the Oral B Crossaction BPT and they work well. My kids have used them too. For me I would like to try one the Oral-B Professional series for a better clean, I'm a coffee drinker so I need something with a bit me cleaning.
Ebony G.
Riegelwood, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product to death, This product works wonders it's so marvelous!!! I recommend this product to anyone who hasn't tried oral b!!!! This one is the best one yet. It leaves your gums and teeth with that fresh feel.
Shannon P.
Beaverton, OR
I love using electric tooth brushes. I find that it helps me not be lazy and makes it easier for me to get my perky whites nice and clean. They are very effective and I would recommend to anyone! Repurchase for sure.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Love electronic toothbrushes! They clean much better than regular toothbrushes and help to get the hard to reach places! Love that they can last forever too if you just change out battery and toothbrush head!