Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

These toothbrushes really deep clean your teeth leaving them feeling like there isn't any food stuck in your teeth! It gets the job done and I've repeatedly purchased these tooth brushes at Walmart
Katelyn B.
Tallahassee, FL
My dentist recommended that I use a sonic toothbrush, but I couldn't afford one so she recommended this one. I got it from CVS for under $10 and it does a good job. It makes my mouth feel really clean & my dentist has complimented me on how clean my teeth are. Only con is it doesn't last that long, I have to replace it probably every month or so but for less that $10 that's what you can expect.
Dawn N.
This is the best electric toothbrush out there for the convenient price. I love the circular brush head at the top because it leaves my teeth feeling more clean as compared to the battery powered toothbrushes that just vibrate. I would recommend this toothbrush to others because it is similar to a Phillips Soniccare toothbrush but is way more affordable.
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
I didn't purchase the 3 pack but I have this same exact toothbrush and it is amazing! Sometimes I'm guilty for skipping my floss routine or not rinsing with mouthwash afterwards but it gets my teeth so clean that I don't even notice. I've tried convincing some people to purchase this. I highly recommend it.
Jane B.
I only have one, not the three pack. But it's a fine toothbrush. Leaves my teeth feeling clean. It's my second one of this brand. My first one lasted a pretty long time, but the battery was pretty fried by the end. I recommend getting a new one once the battery starts to go for maximum cleaning.
Audrey E.
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brand of toothbrush, and I usually prefer to buy the pack of 3. It gives me one to leave at home, one to take with me if I travel, and one to have as backup! Also two replacement heads - yes, please! Oral-B has always left my teeth feeling very clean and smooth!
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these! The price is pretty reasonable, and at this point, I don't see myself going back to a manual toothbrush, unless I am traveling or unable to get one. My mouth feels so clean after using it, and it's not just a lazy thing! Would recommend to everyone.
Samantha M.
I've repurchase this about twenty times! When my dentist told me I should switch to an electric toothbrush I went out and got these. I've been in love since! The bristles are soft and gently yet powerful. They clean my teeth amazingly without hurting my gums!
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
We bought these (and got a great deal) when replacing our toothbrushes. The extra heads were nice to be able to change out when the other ones became a little worn down. The bristles on the heads are soft but durable and my teeth feel very clean when I use them!
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
These are ok.. the kids and husband love them, but I prefer and much firmer brush. I like to really scrub all the gunk off my teeth and when using these my teeth still felt slimy and gunked up. the motion heads do work great at effectively cleaning though