Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Great product. My teeth feel clean. Brushes feel great. The power is just right.
Katt R.
Wellness Guru Expert
So I bought these tooth brushes at Costco a while back for my family , I thought they would be a great deal ,, but I personally didn't like it,, I found the brush head was to big & bounced around to much on my teeth instead of feeling clean I just felt annoyed with it ,, but on the other hand my kids liked them lol
kaitlin F.
Awesome toothbrush, different size heads for different mouth sizes, the bristles are just the right stiffness. I've purchased this brush multiple times now and I will continue to do so.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this toothbrush its like an extra help to brush your teeth. I really haven't tried any others because i loved this one. I bought my brush at Walmart i use it twice a day and yes i would but it again definitely.
Kimbely L.
Kingston, NY
Got this for my boyfriend, boyfriends sister and I and we didn't mind them but at the same time feel that they could have been better. I feel as if they were just as effective as a standard toothbrush!
Sunita M.
Use three times a day
Hubby does too
Can travel with it one at work and home
Great heads
Easy to clean
Love the light of eight feel
Will Rec to propel
Sydney B.
yes this is for brushing your teeth but it don't get all of the dirt off your teeth if i was you get yourself a electric toothbrush
ilana f.
Rua Adonílson Alves Ferreira, 5, cs 3 - Vale do Sol - Barueri/SP
Excellent product of easy aplication. I find your products amazing. It gives an incredible effect. Great result. I love it all.
N F.
I have been using this brand for about 2 years now. I purchase them from Walmart for about 9 dollars and they are great!
Dina C.
Malolos city
I live this toothbrush. After using i feel my mouth is so clean and refresh. Though when it is done its done