Oral-B CrossAction Battery-Powered Toothbrush, Pack of 3, Plus Two Extra Replacement Brush Heads (Colors may vary) - Soft

BY ORAL-B

Shana L.
Lubbock, TX
Always keeps my families tooth clean and never irrates my daughter's sensitive teeth I pk gives us all a new toothbrush. Very convenient for staying on top of replacements
April P.
Raritan , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Favorite toothbrush ever! I have a pink one! I've been using this tooth brush for many years. I just change out the head every month. Super easy!!
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
I didn't purchase the 3 pack but I have this same exact toothbrush and it is amazing! Sometimes I'm guilty for skipping my floss routine or not rinsing with mouthwash afterwards but it gets my teeth so clean that I don't even notice. I've tried convincing some people to purchase this. I highly recommend it.
Laurie D.
Glen Allen, VA
My kids really enjoyed these when they were young and it helped them get their teeth cleaner
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
Ever since I started using these, I started looking forward to brushing my teeth! It's easy to use and the fact that it cleans your teeth really well, it also have soft bristles & did I mention that it's affordable? Perfect for everyone! also comes in different colors :)
Lauren M.
Victorville, CA
Used this toothbrush for many years when it would need to replace it was easy for us to continue and buy the exact one over because we knew it was a very good brush.
Sarah L.
Crofton, MD
Definitely not my favorite. It came from target and it work for some but not for me.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
I love the toothbrush been using it for many years and brushes my teeth really good
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
We bought these (and got a great deal) when replacing our toothbrushes. The extra heads were nice to be able to change out when the other ones became a little worn down. The bristles on the heads are soft but durable and my teeth feel very clean when I use them!
Nelly C.
Providence, RI
I like how this is gentle on my teeth n gums will purchase it again n recommends it