by Oral-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 need effective cavity protection as they will be losing some baby teeth and their molars start to grow. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Monsters, Inc. kids toothpaste protects against cavities with a mild gel formula. Children under 6 should use a pea-sized amount, and be sure to instruct them to use good brushing and rinsing habits for a memorable smile.
Start your review of Oral-B Crest Pro-Health Stages Monsters, Inc. Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz, Pack of 12 (Packaging May Vary)!
Plymouth , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We tried this toothpaste out with my 4 year old for a couple months, but she was NOT a fan of the flavor. She said it tasted spicey, although we have to take that with a grain of salt since there is no mint flavor at all to this (hahah). Besides the flavor though, I've found that this paste is extremely sticky and thick. If it gets around the top at all, it is very difficult to clean up (especially if it dries). We ended up just throwing ours away because of this. My toddler prefers the Colgate mild bubble flavor over this one. That's the brand we continue to purchase. I've found that one is a lot less "sticky" feeling than this one. So as a parent, I strongly prefer Colgate as well.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this doc mcdtuffins one but both my kids love all the crest pro health stages with the magic timer. They collect stickers with the app every time they brush. They like the taste and look forward to brushing their teeth so there's never a problem getting them to do it.
My children love this toothpaste! The tube lasts a long time, even between multiple children brushing multiple times a day. I feel that it works very well because none of my children have had a cavity thus far!
Mount Orab, OH
Oral-B Crest Pro-Health Stages Monsters, Inc. Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz, Pack of 12 (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Sarah W.
Let's be honest, when it comes to Children's toothpaste they pretty much just go for whatever looks fun. A 5 year old girl clearly loves Doc McDtuffins but, the great thing is, not only does it have one of her favorite characters on the tube but it is a great product for her teeth as well. It is a stage of learning toothpaste so if a little is swallowed that's ok. A fruity flavor and a wonderful ability to clean and keep those delicate baby teeth healthy!
Union Mills , IN
This kids tooth paste is the best! Gets my kids teeth very clean! They always want to brush their teeth due to the cute characters on the front, and it's safe if swallowed
Middletown, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oral-B Crest Pro-Health Stages Monsters, Inc. Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz, Pack of 12 (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Molly G.
My son doesn't cringe and shudder when we use this toothpaste! hahaha Recommend for parents whose kiddos don't like overly minty toothpaste like my little guy.
Marietta, GA
Hello. Doc McStuffings on the tube makes my child happy, and keeps her brushing. So, YAY for Oral-B Crest Pro-Health Stages toothpaste. #parentingwin
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B Crest Pro-Health Stages Monsters, Inc. Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz, Pack of 12 (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Judith Z.
My four year old girl it's using this at the moment and she loves it so far she enjoys using it plus she loves the cartoons on it
Owens X Rds, AL
I got this toothpaste for my niece and she absolutely loved it. The cool characters get her involved in brushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids love this tooth paste. Tastes great and cleans their teeth well. We purchase this brand every time.