Add a Photo

By ORAL-B
Toothpaste for children ages 5-7. Kid tested - mild gel formula. Provides effective cavity protection. Fun Fruit Burst flavor. Use with Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Cars Power or Manual Toothbrush.
Photos (3)
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Russellville, KY

I had gotten this for my 5 year old to transition from the non-floride paste to a traditional and while this is a great tasting (to the kids) toothpaste, I feel it is lacking in cleaning power. There is no grit in it at all and the gel seems to almost always slide off the brush if I don't watch the kids when they start off. All in all its a great transition but I wish it were a little more functional.
Nakyshia L.
Nakyshia L.
Beaufort , SC

I had trouble finding something that my kids would like to brush their teeth with. Luckily they are cars fans and this was just what they needed. They love the flavor, I tasted myself and it's not bad. The tube is easy to squeeze so my independent kids can help get their own!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

My son likes this toothpaste because it's fruity. The smell is strong but he doesn't mind. Nice to use with the brushing app to encourage brushing for longer than a few seconds. I was happy to find a toothpaste with the flavor he likes that has fluoride.
Ben F.
Ben F.
La Jolla, CA

This is the ONLY product my toddler will allow for. It is sweet, fruity, and very aromatic. We've tried other brands and products where my son will basically and completely refuse tooth brushing. With this, it's never too much of a fight :)
Vivienne R.
Vivienne R.
Gig Harbor, WA

This was my most favorite toothpaste when I was younger. effective for young teeth. relatively affordable, depending on where you live. I used it every day. the taste was great, had great effects as well.
Adam S.
Adam S.

Got this for my son and he uses it twice a day..sometimes 3 times a day. It makes it fun for him to brush his teeth and just plain enjoy. He likes the taste and its pretty effective. His teeth look great!
Seharay G.
Seharay G.
Doral, FL

Inspires children excited about taking care of your teeth by its attractive packaging , smells , tastes, and does an excellent job with the dental care of me nephew . Besides loving packing Mickey Mouse.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lake Village, AR

My boys love having their own mini toothpaste. My youngest has learned not to swallow but still likes how gentle it is. I use it daily for my children. I have not tried any alternatives.
JenaMarie H.
JenaMarie H.

My son loves this toothpaste. The characters on it make him excited to brush his teeth and he seems to like the flavor as well.
launa d.
launa d.

Perfect for little kids. it has a great taste and cute cartoon characters to get the little ones into brushing their teeth

Join Now