BY ORAL-B

Toothpaste for children ages 5-7. Kid tested - mild gel formula. Provides effective cavity protection. Fun Fruit Burst flavor. Use with Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Cars Power or Manual Toothbrush. see more...

Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
I used to love these! They are perfect and not too sharp of a taste. You don't have to worry about anyone getting sick because it's kid friendly. The only change I would have is to more flavors. Other than that, I love and loved this product!!!
Maryly R.
My kids love the taste of the toothpaste. So i always trust crest kids. They have other flavors which is a plus. And i use crest myself so i know it cleaing.
Kristy G.
Woodbridge, VA
We love the magic timer app but this toothpaste was not a winner with my child. He didn't like the flavor.
Jackie C.
My son loves this toothpaste and his matching toothbrush! He uses the Disney Magic timer app with it and loves brushing his teeth!
launa d.
Perfect for little kids. it has a great taste and cute cartoon characters to get the little ones into brushing their teeth
Natalia M.
Millington, TN
My kids love this toothpaste. It haves a fantastic flavor. Ao that I don't have to fight my kids in brushing there teeth. Also the character's are the ones that my kids love. Which makes brushing teeth more fun for them.
Adam S.
Got this for my son and he uses it twice a day..sometimes 3 times a day. It makes it fun for him to brush his teeth and just plain enjoy. He likes the taste and its pretty effective. His teeth look great!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My son likes this toothpaste because it's fruity. The smell is strong but he doesn't mind. Nice to use with the brushing app to encourage brushing for longer than a few seconds. I was happy to find a toothpaste with the flavor he likes that has fluoride.
Ben F.
La Jolla, CA
This is the ONLY product my toddler will allow for. It is sweet, fruity, and very aromatic. We've tried other brands and products where my son will basically and completely refuse tooth brushing. With this, it's never too much of a fight :)
Seharay G.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert

Inspires children excited about taking care of your teeth by its attractive packaging , smells , tastes, and does an excellent job with the dental care of me nephew . Besides loving packing Mickey Mouse.