Oral-B Crest Pro-Health Stages Disney Cars Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz

by Oral-B

Toothpaste for children ages 5-7. Kid tested - mild gel formula. Provides effective cavity protection. Fun Fruit Burst flavor. Use with Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Cars Power or Manual Toothbrush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Crest Pro-Health Stages Disney Cars Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz!
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves this tooth paste. He also loves cars which helps with him wanting to brush his teeth regularly. He doesn’t complain about the taste and so far he’s 5 his teeth are in great health. Will definitely keep buying this for him.
Got this for my son and he uses it twice a day..sometimes 3 times a day. It makes it fun for him to brush his teeth and just plain enjoy. He likes the taste and its pretty effective. His teeth look great!
Russellville, KY
I had gotten this for my 5 year old to transition from the non-floride paste to a traditional and while this is a great tasting (to the kids) toothpaste, I feel it is lacking in cleaning power. There is no grit in it at all and the gel seems to almost always slide off the brush if I don't watch the kids when they start off. All in all its a great transition but I wish it were a little more functional.
San Diego , CA
I had trouble finding something that my kids would like to brush their teeth with. Luckily they are cars fans and this was just what they needed. They love the flavor, I tasted myself and it's not bad. The tube is easy to squeeze so my independent kids can help get their own!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral-B Crest Pro-Health Stages Disney Cars Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz uploaded by Seharay G.
Inspires children excited about taking care of your teeth by its attractive packaging , smells , tastes, and does an excellent job with the dental care of me nephew . Besides loving packing Mickey Mouse.
La Jolla, CA
This is the ONLY product my toddler will allow for. It is sweet, fruity, and very aromatic. We've tried other brands and products where my son will basically and completely refuse tooth brushing. With this, it's never too much of a fight :)
Gig Harbor, WA
This was my most favorite toothpaste when I was younger. effective for young teeth. relatively affordable, depending on where you live. I used it every day. the taste was great, had great effects as well.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son likes this toothpaste because it's fruity. The smell is strong but he doesn't mind. Nice to use with the brushing app to encourage brushing for longer than a few seconds. I was happy to find a toothpaste with the flavor he likes that has fluoride.
Leesburg, VA
I used to love these! They are perfect and not too sharp of a taste. You don't have to worry about anyone getting sick because it's kid friendly. The only change I would have is to more flavors. Other than that, I love and loved this product!!!
Millington, TN
My kids love this toothpaste. It haves a fantastic flavor. Ao that I don't have to fight my kids in brushing there teeth. Also the character's are the ones that my kids love. Which makes brushing teeth more fun for them.