Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Russellville, KY
I had gotten this for my 5 year old to transition from the non-floride paste to a traditional and while this is a great tasting (to the kids) toothpaste, I feel it is lacking in cleaning power. There is no grit in it at all and the gel seems to almost always slide off the brush if I don't watch the kids when they start off. All in all its a great transition but I wish it were a little more functional.
Nakyshia L.
Nakyshia L.
Beaufort , SC
I had trouble finding something that my kids would like to brush their teeth with. Luckily they are cars fans and this was just what they needed. They love the flavor, I tasted myself and it's not bad. The tube is easy to squeeze so my independent kids can help get their own!
Ben F.
Ben F.
La Jolla, CA
This is the ONLY product my toddler will allow for. It is sweet, fruity, and very aromatic. We've tried other brands and products where my son will basically and completely refuse tooth brushing. With this, it's never too much of a fight :)
Vivienne R.
Vivienne R.
Gig Harbor, WA
This was my most favorite toothpaste when I was younger. effective for young teeth. relatively affordable, depending on where you live. I used it every day. the taste was great, had great effects as well.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Dec. 15, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Crest Pro-Health Stages Disney Cars Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz
Got this for my son and he uses it twice a day..sometimes 3 times a day. It makes it fun for him to brush his teeth and just plain enjoy. He likes the taste and its pretty effective. His teeth look great!
Seharay G.
Seharay G.
Doral, FL

Inspires children excited about taking care of your teeth by its attractive packaging , smells , tastes, and does an excellent job with the dental care of me nephew . Besides loving packing Mickey Mouse.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lake Village, AR
My boys love having their own mini toothpaste. My youngest has learned not to swallow but still likes how gentle it is. I use it daily for my children. I have not tried any alternatives.
JenaMarie H.
JenaMarie H.
My son loves this toothpaste. The characters on it make him excited to brush his teeth and he seems to like the flavor as well.
launa d.
launa d.
Perfect for little kids. it has a great taste and cute cartoon characters to get the little ones into brushing their teeth
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Leesburg, VA
June 21, 2017, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Crest Pro-Health Stages Disney Cars Kid's Toothpaste 4.2 Oz
I used to love these! They are perfect and not too sharp of a taste. You don't have to worry about anyone getting sick because it's kid friendly. The only change I would have is to more flavors. Other than that, I love and loved this product!!!