Oral-b Crest 3D White Radiant Soft Toothbrush - 1 count uploaded by Layla R.

BY ORAL-B

Find oral care products at Target.com! Crest 3-D White Radiant Soft Toothbrush - 1 count see more...

Buy on Target
Layla R.
I have been looking for a good tooth brush for a while but this definitely is the best I ever had. I'm so obsessed having the right one because this makes a huge different on how clean I get my teeth and since a clean smile is important for my job, and myself, I recommend.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
I have been using this kind of toothbrush for a couple years now. I have no major complaints. It does the job...I've still only had one cavity in my life so I must be doing something right!! It seems to last a decent amount of time. I do wish there were more color options--but that's the only complaint that I have!!
Ashley T.
Mobile, AL
I like soft bristle tooth brushes because my gums are kind of sensitive and these bristles don't make my gums bleed at all. Though if you're brushing in attempt to get some gunk out of your teeth then this is not the one to use because the bristles won't scrape food off your molars in the back.
Joshua M.
This toothbrush is very soft and doesn't dig into my gums, which is important to me. I feel like this really gets the job done and cleans between all of my teeth and gets all of the icky stuff off. This is the only toothbrush I ever buy
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
I feel like this product could use some improvement. The price is good but I really feel like in my mouth I don't get the greatest clean. I mean I still have all of my teeth so far so I am assuming it's doing something right.
Kathryn M.
Greenacres, FL
I have been using this "model" toothbrush for years. I feel like it really gets between the teeth to remove any buildup along my gum line. I have tried other ones in my years, but I always go back to this one.
Erin G.
GLOUCESTER
Nice toothbrush. The bristles are soft and have different textures to help clean. I find I need to replace every couple of months, once the bristles begin to bend.
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THIS TOOTHBRUSH. if you want a toothbrush that keeps you feeling clean throughout the day I recommend this one. I have been using it for awhile and no other tooth brush has lived up to it. The thickness of the brush makes you get full coverage which in return keeps you feeling clean all day!
Katie M.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm all about keeping those pearly whites well, pearly white! This is a great brush that I think really helps with both keeping my teeth clean and working with my whitening regimen without irritating my teeth or my gums (which tend to be sensitive). I would definitely buy it again!
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
Both, my husband and I, love this toothbrush. The rubber ridges on either side of the brush massage your gums while protecting them from the bristles. I use it regularly and I have noticed that ever since I switched to this brush, my teeth feel cleaner hours after brushing.