Oral-b Crest 3D White Radiant Soft Toothbrush - 1 count uploaded by Layla R.

BY ORAL-B

Find oral care products at Target.com! Crest 3-D White Radiant Soft Toothbrush - 1 count see more...

Buy on Target
Heather L.
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
I have purchased this toothbrush over 7 times just recently I personally love these toothbrushes. They are the perfect design. When I use this product to brush my teeth it totally feels clean and that it gets everything out of my teeth. I have recommended this product to my family members and they purchased and loved it. I will totally be buying this in the future
Rachel Faith C.
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THIS TOOTHBRUSH. if you want a toothbrush that keeps you feeling clean throughout the day I recommend this one. I have been using it for awhile and no other tooth brush has lived up to it. The thickness of the brush makes you get full coverage which in return keeps you feeling clean all day!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is by far my favorite toothbrush in my home. I love that it is soft for my daily brushing and whitens at the same time. It has met and surpassed my expectations. I always buy this no matter what the store, but I often purchase from Target. Overall, this is a must have in my home.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Van Nuys, CA
I'm all about keeping those pearly whites well, pearly white! This is a great brush that I think really helps with both keeping my teeth clean and working with my whitening regimen without irritating my teeth or my gums (which tend to be sensitive). I would definitely buy it again!
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Both, my husband and I, love this toothbrush. The rubber ridges on either side of the brush massage your gums while protecting them from the bristles. I use it regularly and I have noticed that ever since I switched to this brush, my teeth feel cleaner hours after brushing.
iva b.
iva b.
Kotzebue, AK
If you are a coffee drinker this is the product I use. Very effective and would recommend purchasing another. I will purchase more when the time comes. Yes it also met my expectations. Gentle on the gums and effective on tarter too. Would also be great to share with others
kathy k.
kathy k.
Ridgeview, WV
I can't find any difference between the toothbrushes I have used. None of them does better than the other ones. I use colgate because that is what my hygienist gives me. I would not recommend any toothbrush over another toothbrush., since I think they are all the same.
Therese C.
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA
I needed toothbrushes that were both effective and gentle for the kids. We found it with Oral B. The kids get good check ups and are happy. We brush 2-3 times a day. There are a lot of pros and virtually no cons to Oral B. This is the only toothbrush we will buy.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Manton, MI
Love oral B toothbrushes ! My gums are very sensitive so it's hard to find a toothbrush that isn't so rough and I can still get to every place in my mouth . Oral B does this for me !! I buy the soft ones and it's very gentle on my gums so I can still brush them !
Denieccee P.
Denieccee P.
Huntsville, AL
My go to brand for a toothbrush for me and my family for over 20 years. Oral-b Crest always exceed my expectations. It flexes with the curves and hard to reach places and that is what sold me totally. I buy over and over and probably won't choose anything else.