Oral-B Complete Satinfloss 2 Pack uploaded by Erin M.Oral-B Complete Satinfloss 2 Pack uploaded by Simone C.

BY ORAL-B

Has a satin-like texture for comfortable flossing. Releases a burst of freshness. Helps remove plaque and particles between your teeth and just below the gumline. Great clean + satin comfort. see more...

Oral-B Complete Satinfloss 2 Pack
  • "However, when I was at the dentist they complained about it and said they wanted to get rid of it because they felt it wasn't getting the job done so my opinion on it changed and I do not like it as well anymore." in 1 review
amanda h.
Granada Hills, CA
I hate this floss. Every time I use it, I feel like my teeth are going to come out. It just pains me using this. It is satin so sometimes the floss can come apart and become brassy. I hate the way the floss feels. I don't recommend this floss, not the best honestly.
Elyse M.
Gloucester, MA
It might be called satin floss but this hurts my gums so bad. Had to use it as a last resort but I’ll be going to the store to pick up my Oral-b glide floss ASAP.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is good floss if you are in the market for one. My teeth are very tight together and I don't have trouble getting this one between them, so that is what I look for a lot. Although it says that it is mint flavored, it is not over-powering to where it is fake-tasting. I like this product a lot. It can be hard to pull just the right amount out though and sometimes the floss gets stuck under the cutter.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ugh, I HATE flossing. However, this floss is the 'bees knees' of floss. I really like Oral-B products and this does not disappoint! I usually try to grab mine at Target or Walgreens when they are having sales. This floss gets the job done without cutting gums (at least mine don't bleed). Overall, very happy with this product!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is by far the best dental floss! It truly glides smoother than any other floss; it doesn't break apart like other flosses. I love getting the 2 pack, it's a great deal. I will always buy and recommend this brand
Lash E.
This product is effective in its job to remove anything trapped in your teeth. The floss is not harsh on teeth, compared to other flosses that I’ve tried. If used everyday, it can last a couple of months. Overall, I’m satisfied with this product, would reccomend.
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't particularly like flossing even though I know it's a necessity. This Oral B one makes the chore a little more bearable b/c it doesn't fray and shred, which is my pet peeve with flosses. It's also flat, so it's easy to slide in b/t teeth that are tight, a common complaint from my bf who refuses to use floss b/c of this. But he doesn't complain about this flat kind. I buy the 6 pack for $10-$12 from Costco when they have a coupon. Otherwise, floss is surprisingly expensive in regular stores.
nice and soft b/c of the satin texture
Simone C.
Oral B Complete Satin Dental Floss is easy to store anywhere...in a handbag, car, makeup bag, beach bag, gym bag..etc. Very easy to use and never know when you might need dental floss to keep your smile perfect and never embarrassed on the road to rid yourself food particles.
Laura L.
Semmes, AL
This is MY FLOSS! I purchase the 2-pack because I have to have a pack in my purse, one at my desk, one in the car, one at the house. I have been using this floss for years now and I won't use anything else. I like that it is thicker than regular floss so it doesn't cut my gums and seems to get food out from between my teeth better.
Wendy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When you have braces, it's hard to find time to floss, it's just so time-consuming! I like this floss because it doesn't shred in my braces, it's easy to floss with, and leaves a nice minty feeling between my teeth. However, I noticed that my flosses have a hard time being taken out of their little boxes. It jams sometimes and I have to tug and tug to get floss out, and doing so sometimes cuts the floss in the struggle.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
Do you floss? And if yes, which kind?

Amazon