BY ORAL-B

Flossing Action For A Fresh Clean Feeling. Burst of freshness. Wide satin-like texture. Comfort Grip. Oral-B Satinfloss™ instantly feels different as it releases a burst of mint freshness on contact that lets you know it is working.  Its unique satin-like texture is comfortable to handle.  It effectively cleans out plaque and particles between your teeth and below the gumline, so your teeth feel squeaky clean. Daily flossing with Satinfloss helps you do more to keep your teeth and gums healthy. see more...

Haley S.
Auburn, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite floss, I was initially drawn to it due to the packaging but then realized that it was also a great product. It was easy to hold between your fingers and tear from the applicator. Overall I am very satisfied with this product, which is why I have used it for years!
Rabon W.
This floss doesn’t slip when using it, and it leaves a fresh taste in my mouth. The last time I went to the dentist, she told me to keep doing what I’m doing, because it’s working! Glad to know this product really does help fight plaque
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
this is definitely the best floss ever. It does not shred its easy on your teeth and gums. I would recommend this floss to everyone and anyone. You will thank me !!
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite floss! So minty and refreshing. It is my go to floss and I use it all the time. I definitely will go back to it every time and use it everyday.
Shannon C.
This is the only floss I will use. Having floss that shreds in my teeth - even once - makes me not want to use that floss ever again. This floss is the only one I have found that never shreds. It glides very easily between teeth, and is gentle on gums. It's a little pricier than other floss, but it is floss and lasts a long time so I don't feel too bad splurging - especially on something so beneficial for my mouth!
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
At first I was hesitant to get this product because it was higher priced than the generic brand. However, it wasn't the most expensive one on the shelf. Very pleased with this. Offers a minty flavor and gets into the areas that aren't reached with brushing. I'll start to use this from now on!
Tamara M.
Lubbock, TX
After trying a sample of this floss from my dentist's office I can never go back to waxed floss. In my opinion it's a little pricey but definitely worth it. Great product and has a great mint flavor. I tried to go back to waxed floss but it just doesn't do the job and so now I'm hooked.
Anna Christina M.
San Diego, CA
Though I've had my braces off for over a decade, I still have a permanent retainer behind my bottom front teeth. This is the only floss I use because it's the only one I can glide between my two front bottom teeth and thread through my permanent retainer. Wax floss is too thick and super gross anyway. Love this floss!
Amber C.
Dallas, TX
This floss is perfect and does not shred or break like standard dental floss. This means you have to add it to your grocery list less often. The taste is refreshing and not overpowering. I have purchased this product regularly for years.
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
I floss 3 times a day because there is nothing more scary for me than the dentist. I love how smooth this floss is and how it doesnt break in between my teeth. By the way the price is amazing and I buy in bulk all the time.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this compare to other flosses?
Olenka B.