BY ORAL-B

Flossing Action For A Fresh Clean Feeling. Burst of freshness. Wide satin-like texture. Comfort Grip. Oral-B Satinfloss™ instantly feels different as it releases a burst of mint freshness on contact that lets you know it is working.  Its unique satin-like texture is comfortable to handle.  It effectively cleans out plaque and particles between your teeth and below the gumline, so your teeth feel squeaky clean. Daily flossing with Satinfloss helps you do more to keep your teeth and gums healthy. see more...

Buy on Target*
Yahaira m.
San Bruno, CA
I floss 3 times a day because there is nothing more scary for me than the dentist. I love how smooth this floss is and how it doesnt break in between my teeth. By the way the price is amazing and I buy in bulk all the time.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love the thickness of this floss and the way it clean in between my teeth! I would highly recommend this product. It works really well for cleaning between teeth and getting out the stubborn plaque. In my experience it works better than other flosses such as  Walgreens Unflavored Waxed Dental Floss, 100 yd .
Shannon C.
This is the only floss I will use. Having floss that shreds in my teeth - even once - makes me not want to use that floss ever again. This floss is the only one I have found that never shreds. It glides very easily between teeth, and is gentle on gums. It's a little pricier than other floss, but it is floss and lasts a long time so I don't feel too bad splurging - especially on something so beneficial for my mouth!
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Holy grail! I'm serious when I say this is the ONLY dental floss I can use. My teeth are really close together, any floss I use ends up being shredded to pieces or gets actually stuck between my teeth. This is the only floss that does not do that. It glides between my teeth with such ease. It has never shredded or gotten stuck. This is a forever favorite of mine!
Tamara M.
After trying a sample of this floss from my dentist's office I can never go back to waxed floss. In my opinion it's a little pricey but definitely worth it. Great product and has a great mint flavor. I tried to go back to waxed floss but it just doesn't do the job and so now I'm hooked.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
At first I was hesitant to get this product because it was higher priced than the generic brand. However, it wasn't the most expensive one on the shelf. Very pleased with this. Offers a minty flavor and gets into the areas that aren't reached with brushing. I'll start to use this from now on!
Anna Christina M.
San Diego, CA
Though I've had my braces off for over a decade, I still have a permanent retainer behind my bottom front teeth. This is the only floss I use because it's the only one I can glide between my two front bottom teeth and thread through my permanent retainer. Wax floss is too thick and super gross anyway. Love this floss!
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Oral B makes the best floss. The satin floss goes between teeth easily, without causing irritation to the gums. The mint taste is not overpowering, which is great if you don't enjoy intense flavors when it comes to oral care. Definitely would recommend!
Amber C.
Dallas, TX
This floss is perfect and does not shred or break like standard dental floss. This means you have to add it to your grocery list less often. The taste is refreshing and not overpowering. I have purchased this product regularly for years.
Hannah W.
Nacogdoches, TX
Being a dental hygienist, this is definitely my favorite floss to use on my patients & for myself. It easily gets into tight spaces very smoothly & I very rarely have it fray or break. Recommend to all my patients.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Is it worth buying?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this compare to other flosses?