Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks uploaded by Lacey L.Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks uploaded by Charla F.

BY ORAL-B #14 in Dental Floss & Picks

Always be ready to face anybody any day with this pack of Oral-B Complete Mint Flavored Teeth Floss Picks on hand. This product is designed to help remove plaque and food particles between teeth and below the gum line, even when you're always on the go. The Oral-B floss picks, 75-count, are shred resistant.

• Do these break easily? I bought an off brand of these floss picks...3 Answers
  • Do it really works9 Answers
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this product. Flossing my teeth couldn't be easier when I'm using Oral-B Complete Floss Picks! And the mint flavor is an added bonus that helps your breath feel fresh after meals. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family. Oral-B Pro 6000 Oral-B Pro 6000Oral-B EB18-20 Oral-B Pro WhiteOral B Oral-B PrHth Btry DlCln Tthbrsh 1CtOral-b Oral B Sensitivity DuoOral-B PCd16.533.3uhAdvantage Oral-B Proessional Care Advantage 2 HandOral Caret Technologies Hydrofloss Oral IrrigatorOral B Oral-B PrHth Btry DlCln Tthbrsh 1CtOral-b ORAL B 6CT Indicator ToothbrushOral-b Oral B Sensitivity Duo
Jacquelyn D.
I really like the size of the picks as some brands are too small or too big and do not do a good job. The mint flavor helps freshen breath after a meal if you do not have time to brush. I would recommend this product.
Amanda R.
Great for getting in between your teeth! What really stood out to me about this product is that you can flip out the bottom to use as a pick without having to touch the top part. I️ will be using these from now on
💀Melissa S.
West York
Can't live without these, I use them threw out the day. They are more convenient then the string floss because you can take them anywhere and use them without people staring at you lol.
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
These are my go-to floss picks. The flavor is just a plus! They work great for every day flossing and when you have something stuck in your teeth after eating. Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint are very convenient. The actual floss part doesn't break apart as bad as other brands of floss picks.
Amy L.
I usually keep a pack of these Oral-B picks in the car. Sometimes when you go to a restaurant you may eat something that gives you that feeling of something stuck between your teeth and most restaurants don’t offer tooth picks which often are awkward in size. These work perfect for a quick on the go floss.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love floss picks so much they are way easier to use then pull ones. These are super easy to just throw in my bag and take on the go, the case i s is small and easy to pack and I really like the fresh mint flavor.
Kate D.
Chicopee, MA
These are perfect for a quick floss in the morning. I love that you just pull one out, use it, and through it away. No more guessing how much to pull out or wrapping around your fingers. The pick part is perfect for when you have something that won't come out with the floss. Best product ever
Maria B.
I have sensitive teeth, so when it comes to flossing this is my pick! The thin floss glides smoothly between my teeth while the pic gets into the hard to reach back areas of the teeth. I really like the minty fresh breath it leaves me with and I definitely recommend.
kayla 🍭.
I've used this product multiple times in the past and still use it today. It is slightly easier to use than normal floss because of the handle. It gets in-between teeth really well and gets everything unstuck. I believe it works well for people of all ages.
Lisa C.
St. Croix, VI
Do it really works
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these break easily? I bought an off brand of these floss picks once and they always snapped in my hand!