Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks uploaded by Charla F.Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ORAL-B

Always be ready to face anybody any day with this pack of Oral-B Complete Mint Flavored Teeth Floss Picks on hand. This product is designed to help remove plaque and food particles between teeth and below the gum line, even when you're always on the go. The Oral-B floss picks, 75-count, are shred resistant.

Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks

Start your review of Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
kristen♡perrine P.
Mankato, MN
I love using the Oral-B complete floss picks. They are so great to use when you’re in a hurry and need to get a piece of spinach out of your teeth! These also make it much easier to floss the teeth in the back of my mouth. The mint flavor is good and helps keep my breath fresh.
Sheridan S.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Really like the Floss Picks- I feel that they are so much easier to use than standard floss. You get a better range of motion, don't have to deal with the floss slipping out of your hand and onto the floor.
Alyssa R.
I really like these. I would prefer floss picks over regular floss because they’re easier to use. I also feel like these hold up and don’t break as much as traditional floss. I would definitely recommend these.
Patti S.
I thought this floss was excellent for getting my teeth and gums clean. It was very effective with a minty flavor. I like this one compared to others because it's thicker and gets the job done faster.
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
My favorite kind of floss are picks so much easier to use and works great. Not much to review here, it’s floss, it’s great, popped up on the things I needed to review so here I am reviewing it.
Stephanie M.
Union City
I love this kind of floss because it’s way easier to clean all the left over food that gets stuck in your teeth. Using normal floss is more difficult since you have to use both hands so this is a faster and more efficient way of flossing.
Maria C.
Coral Gables, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are a life saver for anyone who is constantly on the go. I keep a bag of these in my backpack/purse because you never know when you might need them. I eat with friends a lot and sometimes food gets stuck between my teeth and I have a hard time having to move my tongue around my teeth to remove that piece of food. I am so glad for these existing it has definitely saved me from embarrassment and trouble !
Jennie G.
Whitehall
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only floss that we keep in the house anymore. It's just so convenient to have the toothpick and floss all in one. The floss is threaded Tight and Never slips . I do wish there was a way to prevent so much waste from a one use product, but I would purchase again.
Maria B.
Chicago , IL
I have sensitive teeth, so when it comes to flossing this is my pick! The thin floss glides smoothly between my teeth while the pic gets into the hard to reach back areas of the teeth. I really like the minty fresh breath it leaves me with and I definitely recommend.
Kayla G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I've used this product multiple times in the past and still use it today. It is slightly easier to use than normal floss because of the handle. It gets in-between teeth really well and gets everything unstuck. I believe it works well for people of all ages.
Lisa C.
St. Croix, VI
Do it really works
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these break easily? I bought an off brand of these floss picks once and they always snapped in my hand!

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.