Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks

by Oral-B

#23 in Dental Floss

Always be ready to face anybody any day with this pack of Oral-B Complete Mint Flavored Teeth Floss Picks on hand. This product is designed to help remove plaque and food particles between teeth and below the gum line, even when you're always on the go. The Oral-B floss picks, 75-count, are shred resistant.

Do these break easily? I bought an off brand of these floss picks once and they always snapped in my hand!
Do it really works
Start your review of Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks!
Baz W.
Philadelphia, PA
I stumbled upon these floss picks when my usual GUM floss picks were sold out. I'm a convert! I have really tight occlusion especially around my molars, and most dental floss is reduced to shreds. These Oral-B floss picks stand up to the job. I've never had one break on me, shred or get stuck. They're a bit hard-to-find, so I usually buy in bulk.
Shazia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do floss occasionally so i have not really tried many brands to compare this with. But the quality is good of the floss.
Minnie G.
San Antonio, TX
Love these. They can get into tiny spaces within your teeth. And the added bonus they have a nice minty taste.
Christine S.
Hubbard, OR, OR
These are so convenient! I like to keep the stashed everywhere. They are in my desk, purse, wallet, car... They definitely do the trick in a flash.
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
After a great big steak or a carne asada I like to refresh my teeth with these it get everything out and really toughins my gums!
Hillary H.
Calvert City, KY
The perfect flossed for your purse. A great on the go essential. Cheap and small and they work
Nicole C.
I love the floss picks. I absolutely hate touching dental floss and this keeps my hands clean and helps me get to those hard to reach places. I am a repeat user and probably will not go back to regular dental floss. I recommend this to others who hate touching yucky used floss like I do. Only downside- i find myself using a few when I floss, especially when there's a lot of gunk in my teeth.
JaAnna W.
Manchester, MD
These are noce, they work as both a toothpick and a floss without having to wrap your fingers
Jacqueline B.
Love this product my whole family used this. And we just love it and love the taste also
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take my smile very seriously which is why I go beyond just brushing my teeth. I floss also but I prefer floss picks and OralB picks do not come apart or tear easily.