Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks uploaded by Charla F.Oral-B Complete Mint Flavor Floss Picks uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ORAL-B #5 in Dental Floss & Picks

Always be ready to face anybody any day with this pack of Oral-B Complete Mint Flavored Teeth Floss Picks on hand. This product is designed to help remove plaque and food particles between teeth and below the gum line, even when you're always on the go. The Oral-B floss picks, 75-count, are shred resistant.

Buy on Kmart
al principio estaba en desacuerdo ya que me gusta la seda normal. Pero me encantan estas selecciones de la seda, que hace uso de hilo dental de manera mucho más fácil. Mis encías sangran muy fácilmente con hilo dental regular de 10 de cada 10 veces de uso de hilo dental voy a sangrar, pero con el hilo dental se adhiere Es muy raro que me sangran, yo diría que quizás a 1 de cada 10 veces. Me encanta el sabor a menta fresca, hace que los dientes se sienten y huelen limpio! A veces, si tiene algo entre los dientes que no quiere cepillarse, enjuague bucal e hilo dental, por lo que con estas hilo recoge los dientes todavía se huele a menta!
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
These floss picks make it so easy to floss. I hate the traditional floss and having to twirl it around your fingers and move it around. With these floss picks you just grab one and work your way through all of your teeth. I typically use one pick for the top and get a new one to use for my bottom set of teeth. The mint flavor is nice and this just makes flossing much faster. My husband loves the little point at the end of the floss pick, he treats it like a tooth pick to get any of those hard to reach places. You can find these at your local grocery store or pharmacy which is very convenient.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
The only thing about these picks I have to say negative is how difficult they are to keep from breaking after multiple teeth. However, I have had success in using one pick on almost all my bottom teeth, then getting a new one for the top. I also like the pick part. The pick helps to get in area that are a little larger than the floss for areas that need to be accessed. I also like throwing a few in my purse for when I am out and about for travel or meals on the go. Very helpful to be able to just have a pouch of these on hand.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I love these floss picks, it makes flossing so much easier. My gums bleed very easily with regular floss 10 out of 10 times of flossing I will bleed, but with the floss sticks It is very rare that I bleed, I would say maybe 1 out of 10 times. I love the fresh mint flavor, it makes my teeth feel and smell clean! Sometimes if you have something stuck in your teeth you don't want to brush, mouthwash and floss, so with these floss picks your teeth will still smell minty!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Hammond, LA
I absolutely love the picks. My teeth are very very close together and it makes it very difficult for me to floss but at the same time I know how important it is to floss because of the fact that my teeth are
so close together. The pics make it easier for me to get in and out between those teeth especially in the back hard to reach places. I would recommend these pics to anyone. I like that they are so versatile and you can take them with you anywhere you go.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Buena Park, CA
I love these things!! I admit my family and I didn't floss much, but after I bought these we floss right after we are done eating and every time we brush our teeth. The little pick at the end helps so much for the hard to reach places and I always carry a little baggy of them in my purse and I bought the special packs so my husband has it in his pocket and my son has his in his backpack so he canbfloss after he eats lunch at school. They are a must buy!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Vallejo, CA
These are my favorite flossers but I have a hard time finding them at the store. The floss in most other brand is like real floss like you buy in a roll, but these flossers have a thinner and sharper floss and I prefer it. The flavor is not overpowering, just a minty fresh taste. I just ran out of these and am on the hunt to find them. I do not want to purchase any other brand of pick flossers.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I love the floss picks. I absolutely hate touching dental floss and this keeps my hands clean and helps me get to those hard to reach places. I am a repeat user and probably will not go back to regular dental floss. I recommend this to others who hate touching yucky used floss like I do. Only downside- i find myself using a few when I floss, especially when there's a lot of gunk in my teeth.
angie h.
angie h.
Dover, NC
i love these! i buy a pack and keep them in my bathroom, they are soo much easier to use than regular floss which makes it easier to remember to floss! i use them once a day but my boyfriend uses them almost every time he enters the bathroom, theyre a great value for the amount you get. they have a little pick on the bottom which makes it super easy to get those hard to reach places
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Madison, WI
I LOVE using the Floss picks to get those hard to reach areas. My friend refers to them as "meat pockets." You know that place where things (meat, celery, spinach) just get's stuck? These Floss Picks are AMAZING and allow you to clear out that meat pocket in NO time. We have these stored in the car, in my purse, and all around or home. Seriously a time / struggle saver!
Lisa C.