BY ORAL-B #46 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Complete Icy Cool Mint Floss Picks - 30 ct. Oral-B Complete Icy Cool Mint Floss Picks help remove plaque and food particles between teeth and just below the gumline for a more complete clean vs. brushing alone. Slides easily. Shred Resistant. Deep Cleans Tight Teeth. Icy Cool Mint Flavor. Count/Uses: Icy Cool Mint. Size: 30 Count. see more...

Sydney A.
Iona, MN
The flossing picks are my favorite. They are easy to use and you don’t have to tear off the string. They aren’t expensive. They don’t just have a floss end but also a pick end. I highly recommend these!
Jennifer F.
Wexford, PA
Using these floss picks couldn't be easier! And when it comes to flossing, a task I don't really look forward to, the easier the better! I am a repeat buyer if this product and recommend it often!
Amanda E.
Monticello
Perfect for traveling or dorm life. It is so easy to just grab one of these and use it while going about your business because it only takes one hand to use these instead of two m
Tayler C.
Mesa, AZ
These are great for on the go or after a meal . I always like to have a small ziplock of these in my bag to bring to work . I prefer normal floss for end of day , but these are perfect on the spot flossers
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I love the convenience of these gloss picks on the go if something gets caught in my tooth while out and about. The mint also helps freshen my breath a little as well.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
What can I say but AMAZING! I hated flossing before I started to use Oral-B Floss Picks! Not only do they make it super easy to floss but it actually is enjoyable! I feel soooo good about my gums and teeth now that I can use Oral-B Floss Picks! Because I loved them so much and because they have really helped keep my teeth and gums healthy, I made my whole family get them and they will never use anything else again!
Rianna K.
Lakewood, WA
My husband uses these more than me because I have permanent retainers so I have to use the the string kind but for my other teeth I absolutely love this product. I floss about 3 times a week ( I know I should do it more) but I find these floss picks to be so easy for getting to those teeth way in the back without having to pull your mouth in every direction possible, I also love how refreshing the mint makes your mouth feel afterwards, I would recommend these! And they aren't too expensive!
Layla D.
I like these Oral B floss sticks first off for how small, easy, and convenient they are. My dentist recommended Oral B floss since they are nice and smooth and not to thick where as other thick ones I have tried get stuck pretty much in every tooth and I hate that feeling, feels like it's pulling my teeth, which is why I really like these. I recommend Oral B floss weather its the individual ones or the original ones where u get as much floss as u'd like.
Tazza L.
Washington, IL
If your going to floss and you really should be... then these are super easy to use and taste pretty good too. I like how these are ready to use and easy to hold. No painful finger trying to wrap floss around it tight enough. I recommend these for their convenience factor and ease of use.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
this bag of floss picks is great i can take it anywhere for those hard to reach areas after eating it leaves your mouth nice and clean especially every morning after a nice mouth wash the price is 5$ at walmart for a 30 ct not too bad if you ask me i like and the after cool mint is great