BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Advantage 123 Offers You One Brush For An All Around Clean. This Brush Features: 1. Cleans Teeth. Power Tip Bristle Design Is Angled to Help Clean Heard to Reach Areas. Multi-Level Bristles Reach Between Teeth to Remove Plaque. 2. Cleans Tongue. Helps to Freshen Breath With Regular Use. 3. Care For Gums. Improves Gum Health By Reducing Gingivitis With Regular Brushing. Soft Rubber Stimulators Gently Massage Dentists Recommend Changing Your Brush Every 3 Months see more...

Samantha D.
Fun toothbrush! Feels like a good deep cleaning tooth brush! Affordable and you can buy them in multi packs !
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Thus toothbrush is pretty cool. It leaves my teeth nice and clean. I like the scope scent.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I love Oral B toothbrushes. Their brush sizes are good for any shape of mouth and teeth sensitivity.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
In our home, we buy none other than either colgate or oral - B for our oral needs. It is cheap but also very efficient.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Great toothbrush. Gets all the little spots in your mouth and leaves your teeth feeling great and clean!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I love oral b tooth brushes! Its the only one me,my husband & my son use! This tooth brush just makes my mouth feel cleaner!