BY ORAL-B

Tongue and cheek cleaner. Multi-level bristles. Scope scented toothbrush. see more...

Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
I'm not a fan of the battery operated toothbrushes, sometimes finding a normal toothbrush can be tough. I have tried several different brands and brushes. I highly recommend this one!
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
This is a great toothbrush, does the trick and gets into some fairly solid deep spots
Aurora G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Theres nothing better than fresh breath i can say the the oral b complete tooth brush is just great gets everything that needs not to be there..
Chelsie A.
Love this, simple but durable, I have always used this brand and have always been pleased
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
I enjoy my toothbrush i get the same brand, never really liked any other toothbrush
Katie S.
Williamsport, PA
I buy these toothbrushes time and time again. They are one of the pricier toothbrushes (around $3.50 each) and they are also hard to find in most stores. For anyone with Marc's near them this is wear I find them and stock up.

I love the added Scope because it adds extra freshness and along with soft bristles there are also small soft rubber bristles that I feel really keep my teeth clean and have helped to keep my teeth healthy. My dentist has even noticed a difference in my teeth since I've started using this brush. I will purchase and recommend to everyone who will listen!