Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Julie N.
Appleton, WI
These are a must have. I keep them at home, in my purse, in my car and in my desk at the office. When meeting with clients, I need to make sure I have fresh breath and a gleaming smile. These make it so much faster and more discreet than flossing when you are on the go. A must have!
Janeth M.
When using this product i wasn't as pleased. I used it when going out and felt like it wasn't as effective as i would have liked. Ive used this products many times but was not overall satisfied. It would break easily and didn't do the job in completely picking out in between my teeth
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE these! Wonderful flavor that leaves my breath feeling fresh. They are so easy to use and they make it easy to get between all of your teeth without having a trouble reaching the back. I like this brand the best because they are the most affordable while still being smooth and working great!
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
These are super convenient. Great to keep in your purse or bag. They work great after meals to clean stuck in food out of two or three teeth but it wasn't very effective for my whole mouth. I felt like there was too much buildup after a couple teeth too really be efficient and effective after that.
Jes Paolo d.
Love these! Perfect for on the go. At restaurants, I constantly see people using toothpicks at the table!! While others are still eating! Its so disgusting, they dont even cover their mouths. I wish I could buy these for all of them lol. These are great to keep in your bag, just pop into the restroom quickly and your teeth ate good as new! Fresh minty taste!
Nosizwe M.
Washington, DC
I'm an Oral-B girl so it stands that i would buy these too. I hate the manual labor involved with regular floss once it gets wet and you can't even hold it anymore or you have lipstick on so these are much handier even to have in purse. You don't need to get a room to use these.
Kayla L.
These are my favorite things ever. I keep a pack in my purse! They are great for when you are on the go! It's a floss and a toothpick in one! I recommend this product to others because it helps get food that is stuck in hard to get to areas and leaves your breath smelling fresh!
Maryjane G.
I like the Oral-B complete floss picks icy cool mint they freshen your breath. When flossing I like the way they taste and the way they feel in between my teeth give me good clean and it's healthy for my gums if you've never tried them you should give them a try then to floss
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
These are quick and easy. I have a hard time finding time to floss so I just put some of these in my purse so I can do it on the go. They are great for kids too. I hate the string floss. My kids have the hardest time with it but they can easily floss themselves with these.
Madi S.
Ogden, UT
These floss picks are really great. They get into your gums and get everything out for sure! I would be careful buying them because since they are icy cool mint, they are a bit harsh on the gums if you get too deep in them. They always leave you feeling minty fresh though!