Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Nicole M.
Salmon Arm
I love the floss picks! I keep a bag in my purse for nights when I go out for dinner. Perfect for getting that hard to reach food out of your teeth!
Perla M.
Santo Domingo
buscando un producto que cumpla las funciones de dejarme un buen sabor e higiene di con esto . Ideal para esos momentos donde no se lleva un cepillo.
Arilla B.
Oklahoma city , Oklahoma
When i want a minty floss oral-b is the only one i feel that does that work and leaves me with a minty breath after getting the yucky stuff out.
Leah C.
Boldon colliery
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would but this again. The main thing I love about this product is that it's not too thick and disnt cut it hurt fund. Good product go try it. X
Kaleigh H.
So good for keeping in cars especially!! Comes in handy when you’ve just recently eaten and there’s stuff in your teeth but you’re on the go
Kater E.
It is good floss used directly after eating to remover any thing stick between my tooth it is thing from fibers that not hurt your gingiva
Elizabeth M.
ottawa
Average product. Beverage price. Not much o say good or bad about it honestly. You can buy it anywhere, we buy ours at he local Walmart.
Klaudia Dorothy R.
London, New Malden
Super easy to use! I have extremely sensitive gums and these are my favourite to use. Also love the icy cool minty feeling afterwards! :)
Stefannie C.
Saint John
I love these! I use them at least twice a day. The flavor isn't to strong but there's enough flavor there that you still get to teast it.
Janet M.
Halifax, NS
I'm terrible at remembering to floss, but these picks make it much easier. I find traditional floss too awkward so these are a lifesaver.