Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Mrrrr G.
Love this and been using it a long time! Does the job and gives me amazing results. Highly recommend to anyone. Been using it since I was younger and it will continue to be a staple in my household for years to come! Great product!
Narimene C.
1,353 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with these flossers. I keep a bag in every bathroom, in my car, and in a drawer at work. They are extremely easy and convenient to use. I honestly never flossed before these, and my dental cleaning would take forever (scaling off all the plaque - yuck). Now my cleaning probably take half the time! I highly recommend these. Affordable and worth every penny!
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are great when you're on the go. I keep these in my purse as an easy go to when I'm eating out. Everyone at the table are always happy that I have them.
Alex O.
Burin, WY
I enjoy these as they are great and easy to take with you. I tend to be on the go often and enjoy having these in my purse especially when eating on the run.
Haley F.
Gonzales, LA
I love this brand of floss because it's tuff and it doesn't break when I try to clean my permanent retainers. Also, the mint flavor leaves your breath fresh!
LIZ S.
Muscat
I love these for day to day use and putting them in my purse. Definitely pull these out at long lights when driving. They are minty fresh and a good pick up
Bella O.
They are good. As weird as it sounds, It sounds really good in your teeth. They leave your breath a little refreshed. I used them after almost every meal.
Emily G.
This way I have more of a reach and my whole fist doesn't have to fit in my mouth. Gloss lasts an entire floss session(I don't reuse...tooth poop is gross)
Jennifer I.
Lower Sackville, NS
Love these can not live with out. I will always have these. I have a pack in my diaper bag, never know when you need to get something out of your teeth!
Perla M.
Santo Domingo
buscando un producto que cumpla las funciones de dejarme un buen sabor e higiene di con esto . Ideal para esos momentos donde no se lleva un cepillo.