Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Loretta L.
Gold Coast
Easy to use and great on the go, I always keep some in my handbag for in between meetings. Really cheap from the super market and they leave your breath month and fresh! So handy
suki y.
Great for getting into those hard to reach places, they really get everything out. Small and handy for in your bag too. They are also really sturdy and don't snap, which is good so you don't waste them.
wassima x.
Belgium, antwerp
Strong floss with a nice fresh flavor to it. No cons pros well my teeth are nice and clean its easier to use than regular floss without having to put ur hands in your mouth and getting salava everywhere
Andreina P.
El producto es bueno, permite completar el ciudado bucal. La marca es una de las mejores y reconocidas en mi pais, la complemento con el uso del enjuague bucal y pasta de dientes. La presentacion con sabores refrescates es genia porque buscas esa sensacion con la higiene bucal.
Josie P.
Toronto
Super convenient and way easier to use than traditional floss. Love the minty freshness that it leaves in your mouth. Got these at Walmart and I will for sure buy again as I use them everyday. I love the pick on the end too!
Argenis G.
Villahermosa Tabasco
Este producto deja buen sabor es uno de mis favoritos tiene demasiada fragancia de menta y eso es bueno porque no deja que tengas mal aliento por casi todo el día
Ginger T.
Siento que este producto está hecho para mí, su frescura dura por un buen tiempo y en serio que me ayuda demasiado, tengo brackets y este ha sido mi aliado por algún tiempo, lo amo.
Jade J.
Vancouver BC
These are the bomb! For a floss nut like me the more you can get in there the better! These little picks can really clean out those little
Spots that are hard to get
An H.
Montreal
Great overall but a bit pricy. I always buy it on sale otherwise I find it cost to much for my monthly budget.
I wish the floss was a bit thicker and less sharp too
Kayla B.
I floss as part of my daily routine and personally I used to think all flossing products where the same. But since I've used these I feel better and so do my teeth.