Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint
I really enjoy the feeling when I get the proper C shape on my tooth and it makes my gums feel minty. The taste alone makes it seem like my breath smells better. I use these sometimes because I have tight contact areas between my teeth and sometimes can't get regular floss in there.
christopher b.
Toronto, ON
These pinks are great you can take a couple with you in a little bag and floss throughout the day after eating with friends or coworkers and they leave a cool minty taste for fresh smelling breath
brandi b.
I love this product because it leaves my breath feeling more fresh because of the icy cool mint flavor. The mint makes it feel like i have minty breath and clean teach on the surface and in between.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
I use these everyday to floss my teeth. I find these easier to use than the regular floss string. I also use an oral b soft toothbrush. These help make sure my teeth are extra clean after brushing my teeth or after eating.
Mary Beth H.
I have a thing about my fingers being in my mouth!! So these floss picks are my go to for sure. I always have a bag my my bed side and in my purse. The floss is sturdy and won't break away from the pick like some other brands will. Would definitely buy again.
Ayda K.
I love flossing.But I don't like the taste it lefts in my mouth.So this product was a game changer for me.This was the firs time i used oral b and i can say i was quite satisfied.Its has a nice texture and i would recommend to ones who loves mint!!!!
Hannah M.
These things are a lifesaver when you're travelling or teaching a small child to floss their teeth. Minty, easy to use, simple to toss a few in your purse to rescue your teeth after a restart meal. Significantly easier than regular floss for small hands.
Anneliesse
This floss I love the taste and leaves your mouth very clean and refreshing . Also they allow their threads reach any part of the mouth by removing any debris from the mouth
Andrea P.
Caracas (Vzla)
I've always used this brand by recomendation of my dentist and I find it really useful, and also I've been using another brands and actually this one has been the best for me.
Fatima S.
I find this floss to be a little hard on the guns if your gums are sensitive. It is however a good price for the amount you get. I use it twice a day after I brush my teeth. I would definitely buy it again as it's easier then buying floss in a box.