Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Irais U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This are very practical so you don't have to struggle with the actual string floss and putting your whole hand inside of your mouth trying somehow to reach your molars.
Kathlyn S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these so much! It's way easier and more convenient/helpful than regular floss! The tooth pick part comes in handy sometimes too! Also you don't waste so much floss like you would over estimating the amount of floss you would need. It's also quick since you just have to pick one out of the bag and use it right away!
Lucy-Anne K.
Inuvik
I prefer floss picks to regular dental floss - easy to use. I love the little hint of mint. My back teeth are a little close together and I always had trouble reaching in there with regular floss so these little picks are the perfect solution. I used other store brands and returned to oral-b as these were sturdier.
Karen C.
Etobicoke, ON
I am not a fan of flossing so I bought this product in hopes that it would make the process easier. Unfortunately, I found this product hard to use - the floss was too thick to fit between my teeth, and I found it tricky to maneuver in my mouth and reach my back teeth. Will stick to traditional floss moving forward.
Laura Q.
Orleans, ON
I don't like having my hand in my mouth when closing which is why I love these little tools. I've gone through many packages and I keep on buying them. The floss part stays sturdy while I floss my whole mouth and it doesn't snap or break at all. It does have a little toothpick like part on the other side which comes in handy as well.
Karlīna Anna D.
I like to use these ones, because it is easier for me to use them. Just in case I am in need of it, I can quickly grab one and floss. I use it every day and I love the icy cool mint feeling afterwards. I woul drecommend this, because overall I am very satisfied with it
Estefany E.
Caracas, Distrito capital
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this one because whenever I'm on the street and I eat something like popcorn I know something will stay between my teeths, I use this one especifically becuase if gives you that feeling of brushung your teeth so you don't feel like you smell or something.
Burnette H.
Lewisporte
Love the picks carry them in my purse almost all the time just I case I'm out and have something stuck in my tooth worst feeling ever to have something stuck in a tooth and can't it out! Plus they taste nice and icy mint better than a piece of wood in your mouth
maya s.
Good floss, definitely recommend! Really easy to glide in between teeth and leaves a mint fresh after taste which is really nice about the product. Cant remember where it came from as i got a couple in a gift bag that I had won. Overall I was very impressed and satisfied with the product and the result.
Danaliz J.
San Juan
I think this are better that normal floss, it dosen't compare to alternatives no, i use it like 3 times a day and like 10 a week, this is my second time using it, i woun't buy it again, this one dosen't have flavor.