Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Becky A.
Edinburgh , ['', '', '']
These are good for after a meal if you have food in your teeth a small they also freshen your breath at the same time this keeps your teeth and gums clean and fresh. I would recommend these as they're hand to have for after a meal nothing worse than having something stuck in your teeth that you can get out!
Shantal Z.
gives a clean floss and it gets in between the teeth with easy. I use these every day before brushing. It gets the food that is stuck between the teeth out. there are two sides to it where it can be used as a tooth pick and a floss. I will continue to use this.
Andree-Anne N.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC
They do a great job at cleaning. Not too thick so they don't "hurt" as much yet they don't snap of the pick. Not too expensive. I always get these or Aim mint. I use every night and they don't really make my gums bleed or anything. Would recommend.
Gloria C.
Winkler, Manitoba Canada
Love using floss picks to floss. So much more convenient than regular floss. I've tried quite a few brands but most tends to rip and snag on my teeth for some reason but this kind doesn't. Highly recommend and great for on the go
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Makes flossing so much easier and faster! I no longer dread having to floss my teeth anymore, I just pull one of these bad boys out and go to work on my teeth, no more having to wrap it around my fingers because it's already ready to go! My kids even use them!
Aimee U.
Cawdor, Nairn
I love these, I have a fixed retainer so it makes it hard to floss, however because these are little tools it is easier to reach the parts more precisely. Also, because they are flavoured it leaves your mouth feeling fresh
Puja P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so fast and convenient to use! They're works so well and really get all the funk out! I love the cool icy feel it gives after you use it! My mouth feels fresh after every use! Love these
Shal D.
I love these as they give a slight mint taste while using them, small and ideal for flossing and affordable. The mint taste doesn't last long but if using each time you eat it gives you confidence your breath doesn't smell, weird right as it is a floss not a mouthwash.
Miguelina C.
santo domingo
When flossing I do not like to complicate my life. I have discovered the Oral-B Completw Floss Picks Icy that cleans my teeth quickly and effectively. It's the best dental floss!
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
for me, the only two good things about this product are the flavour (on point and so nice!), and the price. it's just not an effective flossing method for me. i will not repurchase.