Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
These are handy really good and my kid loves them ! Super easy to floss now
Megan V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. I keep them in my purse for convenience. A great tool to use!
Michelle K.
Purchased at: Target
These are so much easier to use than regular floss, especially if you have molars that are close together.
Stassanie R.
Luling, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to use these I have some in my restroom and I keep some in my car and in my purse just in case I need them on the run!!! I love that they have a minty flavor and I love how not only can you floss and it has like a toothpick on the opposite side!!
Caroline S.
Headland
These floss picks have a great mint taste and are so convenient to use at any time during your day! Would highly recommend. Great price for the amount you get.
Roxanne D.
Haileybury , ON
I prefer floss picks vs dental floss. I LOVE the hint of mint when using these also! These are perfect and very affordable and durable. We purchased these at our local walmart! Highly recommended for anyone who likes to floss - well, you should and no excuses as these are quick and handy!
Nusheena G.
cape town
Im not really picky of what flosss i use it should just be able to go through my teeth with out a fusss and this product right here is the one to get the job done it glids up and dowb between teeth without any problem and without hurting your gums aswelll and the icy flavor is just the cherry on top its really great .
Marleny H.
Lawrence, MA
Floss breaks a third to a half of the time, so I'll be finishing this bag pretty soon. The minty smell and taste of the Oral-B is a plus, but I'll stick with the unbreakable Plackers.
Myrtle P.
Las Piñas Cuty
Actually, I’m not very particular with floss. I like this individual style rather than the rolled ones. This is easier to use. I don’t mind bring a pack on my bag wherever I go.
Princess A.
Pros: it tastes like mint and would be great for flossing, it does what it says on the tin
However, my rating is due to the cons.
Cons: the stick is tooo small and therefore would only allow for you to floss around two teeth before going onto using the next stick
Additionally the minty taste goes after a while
So not amazing but does it’s job