Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
These are great flosses for on the go. They are convenient and get the job done.
Maria F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like these because it has that nice mint flavor and they are easy to use
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
Great for your purse. They work very well. More expensive than norms
Floss though
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to use, good to have it in your bag, and is not messy at all! I recommend it
ana s.
Gridley, CA
I love this especially because i love the smell of mint and it smells very freshh
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great convenient and easy to use has a great minty fresh flavor as well
Chloe C.
New Bedford, MA
Love these and bringing them with me whereever i go esp to work for lunch break !
Shemorell R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are very convenient. I keep them in my purse and some just in my vehicle...
Karla V.
Indio , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No me gustan la sensación del palito , prefieren el hilo que enrollo en mis dedos
Carolina D.
Charlotte, NC
I love how minty it is and it gets out food . I've used this for lots of years.