Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA
I keep a little baggy of these in my handbag and they come in handy sooo much. I never have to worry about being caught with something in my teeth because these little floss picks have my back. The hand is nice and sturdy and the scent is amazing. They don't shred on you from one swipe, so one is enough to take care of business.
Emily M.
Love floss picks! I think they are so much easier to use than normal dental floss and it makes flossing feel a lot more effective. Love that I can throw these in my bag for emergency touch-ups after lunch if a pesky grain of pepper gets stuck in my teeth. Only knocking off one star because the price is a bit high for this.
Heather B.
Columbia, SC
I really enjoy having these around! They work nicely for every necessity. After meals, in my normal cleaning routine, and on the go any time you don't feel fresh enough. I always have some in my purse for my husband and I to use. The mint is a nice pick me up also. Refresh your breath and get your teeth clean at the same time in a simple fashion. Helps keep those lingering food smells in your mouth and let's me know my mouth is always squeaky clean.
Audrey E.
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love these! I was never a huge fan of flossing (who is), so I went ahead and bought these, and they are so much more convenient than I could have hoped for. Most of these aren't accompanied with the cool mint feeling, which I really enjoy. I have no problem flossing now, and my teeth are much happier for it!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oral-B complete floss picks I think are actually pretty convenient for on the go but I'm pretty much sure using the original is the same exact thing sometimes the floss can break and that is a bit tedious sometimes but I do strongly recommend them because like who wants to pull out a roll of floss at the dinner table.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these little picks. I carry them in my purse so I can floss if I have a snack/meal while I'm out. These obviously aren't capable of reaching the areas a long thread of floss can, but they are perfect for easy to reach areas & will do in a bind! Also the flavor freshens your breath which is nice!
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love the Oral-B complete block pegs and I think omit it is such I want to make a good literally in every part of your team it does not hurt your Gomaz or have your gums bleeding or anything like that late it really is effective it works great and I would definitely purchase these again
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I love these things. They're super easy to use and make flossing less of a chore every day. I like to put a few in a little bag and have them with me on the go so I can just use them whenever I need and since there's no hassle of long strings, it's way more convenient when you're away from home.
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These floss picks are amazing! They are easy to use, easy to pack and go everywhere with me. I have a bag in my office, my purse, my car and my kitchen. Not only do they stay around to remind me to floss but they also freshen my breath and the flavor is nice and minty without being overpowering.
Lauren M.
Lake Charles, LA
I like these floss picks. I bought them at Walgreens and they worked very well, but I had to stop using them when I got braces. They are a complete care floss pick, which I prefer over floss picks that focus on one factor. When I get my braces removed I will probably start using them again.