Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Stephanie D.
FINCASTLE, VA
I find these a refreshing way to floss. I like the taste and buy them on regular basis
Erin B.
Longview, WA
My whole family uses thesesm we love them. cheap, fast to use and jyour done love them
Gabrielle S.
El Paso , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so easy to use and leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean! Definite must buy
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is so helpful and does its job right. I would purchase it again and again
Nicole D.
Emporia, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The floss picks are easier to use then regular floss and have a nice cool mint flavor.
Jacqueline B.
Chester, PA
I carry a few in a container in my bag just in case! I love them! They get every crack
Jerica V.
Great floss pick especially with retainers. Quality does count and these are wonderful
Anna Grace S.
Bossier City, LA
this product helps get everything out of my teeth and helps my mouth stay very clean!!
Samantha B.
Yakima, WA
Works great. Tastes good. They don't break while flossing either. They are affordable.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love floss picks especially the flavored ones. This particular brand is really good.