Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Claudia L.
OMAHA, NE
I always buy this brand because is really popular, but have been good for me! I like it!
Nicholette M.
Zanesville, OH
I like the picks for on the go but I feel like I need to use more than what's on the pick
Freissy P.
miami, FL
Increíble sensación de frescura en mi boca.cuando lo utilizó después del cepillado diario
Alex L.
Corning, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work really great to clean and give your teeth a whiter effect. Very quick and easy
Melissa D.
Dracut, MA
Love these makes flossing so much easier and so convenient to be able to floss any where
Ashley S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love this dental floss! It leaves a clean taste in my mouth and it doesn't hurt my gums!
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
I really like these. You can use them anywhere, anytime and they have a good mint flavor.
Johnya A.
Silver Springs, NV
these are my favorites to use i like the mint taste , i would recommend these to everyone
Jerica V.
Great floss pick especially with retainers. Quality does count and these are wonderful
Jacqueline B.
Chester, PA
I carry a few in a container in my bag just in case! I love them! They get every crack