Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Annick B.
Excelente producto . Super recommendado mi esposo lo usa desde hace mucho tiempo y le encsnta
Melissa R.
Love these I carry them not only in my washroom but also in my car purse take them everywhere
brenda g.
Oral-B complete floss picks are very convenient, work well and I like the cool minty taste
Annette S.
Moss Landing, CA
Pretty basic product. Performs as it should. I like that the minty flavor is quite strong.
Nicole O.
Midlothian, VA
Love these, sturdy and smell great and leave breath smelling Great always keep in my purse
eleana l.
It rare to find something i love and oral b has helped with my cleaning of my oral health .
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX
I lie how it get the food out of your teeth and make your breath smell great and not funky
Paige H.
These are the best flossers I've tried! They don't break easily like a lot of other brands
I like my floss leaving behind a little minty flavor to make my teeth feel clean and fresh.
Lindsey R.
Columbia, TN
I use them everyday. I love them so much they taste good and all. I recommend these highly