Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
These are great on the go. They taste minty and make you feel like you just brushed your teeth.
Yani S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I keep these in my purse, I floss after I eat, this is great, good length & string isn't weak.
Emely E.
Miami
The far best most amazing pack of floss I have used.This is the only floss I trust in my mouth
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
makes flossing really easy and it doesn't feel like as much of a task. love the minty freshness
Annick B.
Excelente producto . Super recommendado mi esposo lo usa desde hace mucho tiempo y le encsnta
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these they are great for traveling or when you are on the go and keeps your mouth fresh.
Jessica W.
Batesville, MS
Quick and easy for on-the-go. Taste is great and refreshing. Perfect for hard to reach areas.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Convenient and gets the job done. I don't get wood stuck in my teeth like a regular toothpick
Ana L.
Not as good as I thought this was going to be. It was very hard to get it to the back teeth.
Danielle D.
Dewey, AZ
Tastes good and does the job! I have these in my bathrrom, desk, purse and car at all times!