Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Emily L.
Wahiawa, HI
They so a great job flossing and getting things out of my teeth. Always minty fresh after use!
Vyvette M.
Love this product, easy to use & dispose of. Have them in every car we own & in each bathroom.
Amber P.
Corp Christi, TX
These are great to use when on the run. I hate having anything in my teeth and they work great.
Elsy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the taste and its easy to keep in your través bag. Was good and its long lasting flavor
Samantha I.
Perfect use and toss flossers. Taste great and gets the annoying food stuck between your teeth.
Tanya V.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product! Gets the job done. Love the cool mint flavor. It's like a mouth wash or mint
Alayna B.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Use daily very strong taste... but that's a good thing for this product . Will continue to use
Yani S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I keep these in my purse, I floss after I eat, this is great, good length & string isn't weak.
Anna W.
Great for all ages. Easy to use. U get a great big bag for a good price & I love the mint taste
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
Great product. Makes flossing easy and keeps gums healthy. Highly recommend over regular floss.