Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Kari L.
Kodiak, AK
Left my mouth feeling minty and fresh. Amazing product. One of my must haves stashed my my purse.
Allison M.
I hate flossing, truly, but these make it a bit easier. My gums don't react well to flossing so.
Jessica C.
Clearfield , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work pretty well. I had braces and still used these. I've used there for almost a year now.
Ozge C.
This product really does great job !!!! I love oral b products ! Everyone in my family uses this
Briana B.
I don't find floss picks as effective as floss and I just think floss itself is a better option.
Eboni B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very easy to use and it taste very good as well. Very convenient and you can take them anywhere.
Shelly B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps keep my breath smelling fresh and helps get to every tooth that's normally hard to reach!!!
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
Love it.used it every time and would not buy anything else besides this.leaves teeth super clean
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
makes flossing really easy and it doesn't feel like as much of a task. love the minty freshness
Yani S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I keep these in my purse, I floss after I eat, this is great, good length & string isn't weak.