Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Marie O.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love it I always buy this it s good and cheap I've been buying this for years now I really like it
Alexandra F.
West Hills, CA
These are really good and flexible. The fresh scent of mint really helps out with unwanted smells.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
I take these everywhere. This is an awesome products and will contour to repurchase it the future.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are easy to use and cheap prices does a wonderful job and has that icy cool mint left behind
Laura O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These make my teeth feel really fresh, but I usually don't get name brand just to save some money.
Eboni B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very easy to use and it taste very good as well. Very convenient and you can take them anywhere.
Shelly B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps keep my breath smelling fresh and helps get to every tooth that's normally hard to reach!!!
Allison M.
I hate flossing, truly, but these make it a bit easier. My gums don't react well to flossing so.
Martina O.
Moorpark , CA
These are great to keep in your car, so if you ever need a quick floss you can get the job done!
Briana B.
I don't find floss picks as effective as floss and I just think floss itself is a better option.