Oral-B Complete Floss Picks Icy Cool Mint uploaded by Anneliesse

BY ORAL-B

Clare R.
Louisville, ky
Quick and easy to grab and use at home or at the office. Leaves mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are good because you don't have to put your fingers to far into your mouth like normal floss.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
I love my oral-b floss picks! I carry a pack in my bag at all times! The flavored ones are amazing.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
LOVE THESE. hate the regular floss bc I feel like I can't hold it right then I just get frustrated.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these everyday. Fits between tight teeth. Removes partials great. Also Perfect for on the go.
Taylor B.
Evarts, KY
I love that I can throw these in my purse! So convenient to have! And they leave my mouth so fresh
Gina A.
Montebello , CA
Very easy to use product, I love how it works, and how inexpensive it is. I def would buy it again.
Tina P.
Largo, FL
Works great. Easy to use. Also the cool minty cool taste is a bonus not to mention pretty pearlies.
Tenzing S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is easier than the string one also it's use and throw. Love the mint effect so I can taste it.
Livii V.
Macomb, MI
What can I say, floss is floss. Love the mintiness of this floss. Works good cause floss is floss.